Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cafc player

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Just wondering, does anyone know how to view older videos than in the past week? there doesnt seem to be a way of watching the videos from carlisle etc? does anyone know if they are still on their in an archive or do they get removed after a certain period of time! surely cant begrudge us reliving them great moments..

Comments

• Options
    Annoys me when there's a link on the main site and when you click it to view a certain video, it just takes to to the latest one's only, with no way of finding the one I wanted to view in the first place.
  • Options
    What should happen is that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, the next batch of older videos should appear, and so on.

Unfortunately, this keeps not working, so the club has to keep flagging it up to get the fault fixed.

However... Don't forget there is also the 'CAFC Archive' - top right of the CAFC Player homepage.

If you click on this, and then click on 'Behind the scenes', you will find the footage you are seeking.
  • Options
    Thanks Matt....very useful info.
  • Options
    For all it's faults, it is a great resource and definitely worth having.
  • Options
    thanks matt! i just wanted to see the dressing room celebrations after the carlisle promotion - they dont seem to be a included in the videos in the archive though?
  • Options
    According to CAFC player we are Playing Wellington United on Saturday.

Have Welling changed their name and i missed it?
  • Options
    Given their old name the boot?
  • Options

According to CAFC player we are Playing Wellington United on Saturday.

Have Welling changed their name and i missed it?

Bloody hell... the journey to that away match is longer that I thought it was going to be... Better set off now!!