Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't Forget Hartlepool

In the 2001-2 season our last game was at Old Trafford where we drew 0-0, it was also Jorge Costa's last game for us before returning to Portugal. On the final whistle the MU staff rushed our players off the pitch so that they could carry on with their end of season celebrations. They didn't allow us to say good bye to Costa or applaud the team.

I hope on Saturday Charlton allow the Hartlepool team time to go across to the JS Stand and wish their smurfs well before we carry on with our celebrations.

Comments

• Options
    I agree, as long as they get it all sorted tomorrow so that we can have Saturday to ourselves :)
  • Options
    That is a typical United/Sky thing to do. That won't be happening down The Valley I'm sure.
  • Options
    Thanks Leaburn I've edited to read "Saturday" and not "tomorrow".
    Getting ahead of myself as we leave home tomorrow to start our treck south.
  • Options
    Walking Lancs?

;-)
  • Options
    They might not want to hang around too long after we thrash them!
  • Options
    In the 2001-2 season our last game was at Old Trafford where we drew 0-0, it was also Jorge Costa's last game for us before returning to Portugal. On the final whistle the MU staff rushed our players off the pitch so that they could carry on with their end of season celebrations. They didn't allow us to say good bye to Costa or applaud the team.
    I hope on Saturday Charlton allow the Hartlepool team time to go across to the JS Stand and wish their smurfs well before we carry on with our celebrations.</blockquot

Totaly agree. I think we should allocate them the last 5 mins of the half time break so that those who will be leaving early don't miss it!!

(only joking - I agree really).

• Options
    Good shout Lancs.
  • Options
    someone just told me that the Hartlepool scorers on Saturday were..........Hartley and Poole.

quality.