Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Property in Gravesend for sale.

edited May 2012 in General Charlton
Nice little flat in DA12, inbox me if you're interested.

Cheers.

http://www.tepilo.com/property/3936/peacock_street_gravesend_da12/

Comments

• Options
    not sure who drafted the particulars but i think it transgresses the Property Discriptions Act - I don't think you are allowed to say that it is 4 mins walk from the station as someone who may wish to purchase it may be elderly and not walk very well & so take them longer...........silly, I know, but thems the rules (I believe)
  • Options
    They could always drive - if they can afford the petrol.
  • Options
    I timed myself walking it when I was suffering with the gout, and nobady walks slower than me in that state. lol

I'll see if I can edit the advert, thanks for the input golfaddick.
  • Options
    They could always drive - if they can afford the petrol.
    If they could afford the squirt, they couldn't afford the parking. ;)
  • Options
    Parking is horrendous round that area. I used to live in Parrock st. There's a public car park there, which is fine if you can afford to be using it all the time and you have no objections to having your car broken into on a daily basis, otherwise all great.

Is it permit or meter for street parking Rob?
  • Options
    @BIG_ROB don't worry about the PMA and the elderly thingy. If an average person can walk to the station in 4 minutes that should be good enough!
  • Options
    Street parking, £30 a year. Cars seem to be safe enough parked in Peacock Street as during the time that I lived there, I had a Jeep convertable, Mercedes CLK and various vans and never had any of them broken into or damaged.
  • Options
    @BIG_ROB don't worry about the PMA and the elderly thingy. If an average person can walk to the station in 4 minutes that should be good enough!
    Cheers Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Good luck Rob.
  • Options
    Thanks MIA
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not sure who drafted the particulars but i think it transgresses the Property Discriptions Act - I don't think you are allowed to say that it is 4 mins walk from the station as someone who may wish to purchase it may be elderly and not walk very well & so take them longer...........silly, I know, but thems the rules (I believe)
    Can't see Special Branch getting involved over this one...
  • Options
    Big_Rob. The Act (actually the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991) only applies to statements made in the course of an estate agency or property development business. not between a prospective private vendor and purchaser. And that is without considering whether your 4 minutes could ever conceivably be considered to be false to a material degree (the relevant test.) You can sleep easy in your bed.
  • Options
    Phew, been waiting for em to come crashing though me front door all night.....

;-)
  • Options
    *through
  • Options
    You may be able to sleep easy in your bed, just set the alarm a couple of minutes earlier, so you don't miss the train, it's a long walk to the train station.
  • Options
    It is for me, I'm in France!

;-)
  • Options
    Are tall people suitable?
  • Options
    How long to get to the station on a Space Hopper Rob? Have you timed yourself?
    Its my environmentally friendly choice of transport these days.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Thanks in advance.
    Well you say that Greenie, but mine was clamped round that way last week.

• Options
    Thanks in advance.
    Well you say that Greenie, but mine was clamped round that way last week.

Sorry to hear that Arthur, but if you dont pay your road tax these things happen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depends how big you bounce!

;-)
  • Options
  • Options
    Handy for the Grove club.
  • Options

lol The times I walked out of there in broad day light, in the cafe, and back on it in The Pecock!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

lol The times I walked out of there in broad day light, in the cafe, and back on it in The Pecock!
    Remember the different flavoured Vodka's, used to go there and the Soul Bowl (1985-88), when I lived down in Havengore Ave (Denton).....not saying it was rough down there but as soon as I moved out my mum put her flat up for sale and was out pretty sharpish.....that said I loved living in Gravesend at that time.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Remember the different flavoured Vodka's, used to go there and the Soul Bowl (1985-88), when I lived down in Havengore Ave (Denton).....not saying it was rough down there but as soon as I moved out my mum put her flat up for sale and was out pretty sharpish.....that said I loved living in Gravesend at that time.
    Peacock Street is posh now like.... ; )
  • Options
    Bump, open to offers!?