Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

insomnia

having been awake for about 2 hours (it's now 4:50ish) thinking, (worrying) about the game, do you think any of the players will have lost any sleep before the game.
(darren bent does not count as how can he sleep with a bearded ginger bloke staring through his window)
seriously, both me and the baconette think this is more nerve racking than the play-off final. at least then we still had our day out at wembley.

94 guests by the way. are they worried hammers?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2007
    I was awake at 4.30. It's now 7.35 and I feel sick. Had the same feeling yesterday when we were waiting for my (step) son's letter from Colfe's to see if he had passed the entrance exam. They say good news comes in three's...Here's hoping for a win today against the Spammers and my numbers coming up on the lottery tonight.
  • Options
    My alarms due to go off at 9am and i'm awake too.

roll on 1.30 or so.

Alan Pardew's ref and white army!
  • Options
    woke up at 5. tried gettin back to sleep but have given up now.. gonna go get my hair cut to waste some time..

Come on Charlton
  • Options
    Been up since about 6.30, but was awake for quite a while before that.

Even if we win today, I'm expecting more of the same before Watford next week!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Pardy_Army[/cite]woke up at 5. tried gettin back to sleep but have given up now.. gonna go get my hair cut to waste some time..

Come on Charlton
    Similar story here, but I had trouble getting to sleep and was up till about 2:30 - I'm off to get my hair cut too!
  • Options
    i too am off to get my ears lowered.
    spooky.
  • Options
    I too was awake at 5-30 and i feel really strange,don't think i've ever felt like this about a game before
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    i was fine.reading these posts has suddenly got me all worried when i should be looking forward to a few beers before and after the game.0-0 then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite] Had the same feeling yesterday when we were waiting for my (step) son's letter from Colfe's to see if he had passed the entrance exam. They say good news comes in three's...Here's hoping for a win today against the Spammers and my numbers coming up on the lottery tonight.

Excellent news Valley, congrats to your son and family. Let's hope you're right.
  • Options
    ha ha, i was up at about 7, i had been so nervous the evening before i had to get lagging, i am ok now!!! yey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Had the same feeling yesterday when we were waiting for my (step) son's letter from Colfe's to see if he had passed the entrance exam. They say good news comes in three's...Here's hoping for a win today against the Spammers and my numbers coming up on the lottery tonight.

Excellent news Valley, congrats to your son and family. Let's hope you're right.

Sadly, my numbers didn't come up on the lottery :0(
  • Options
    thought i'd bump this up as i'm having the same nervous feelings as the whu game.

*goes to the omen thead*
  • Options
    Let's hope we get the same result then.
  • Options
    Been up since 6am sydney time, still shi**ing myself, 7 1/2 hours til kickoff, Text commentary only, been proudly wearing my Ifcukin8palace shirt around town today, made me feel better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Let's hope we get the same result then.

And we did....... !

:o)
  • Options
    5-12-09, 4.30 am. and over 2 years since i last bumped this thread.
    it's happeneing again, but it's not southend i'm losing sleep over (cue 1st home defeat).
    after hearing millwall fans talking about the up and coming game against us, i can't get back to sleep.
    and it's still 2 weeks away.

please let history repeat itself.

PBS insomnia = win against the hammers + win against palace.
  • Options
    but ultimately both seasons ending in failure let history not repeat itself