Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Upbeats Win in Midlands

http://www.cact.org.uk/newsitem.php?id=1049

Come on you Upbeats and well done to Lifer TelFox who manages the side.

Comments

• Options
    up the upbeats!
  • Options
    Well done lads
  • Options
    great stuff lads
  • Options
    Super stuff
  • Options
    Championes!
  • Options
    Excellent. Along with everything else going on at the Valley this weekend, it would be great to get them to do a lap of honour with their trophy............................
  • Options
    Great story, well done to the Upbeats and TelFox.
  • Options
    Great stuff, I'm so proud we are able to support this in even a small way. Well done guys and well done @Telfox.

Agreed, would be great to see some of them and the trophy before the game or at half time.
  • Options
    so very very proud to be Charlton this season. The first team, the U18s, the ladies and now the Upbeats. I'm welling as I type this. My Charlton has come home.
  • Options
    Thanks to all for the messages please find the link to the web site above the team done so well and more silver wear for the Charlton !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news - well done everyone.
  • Options
    Bloody marvellous.....what a great piece of news.

Up The Addicks & Up The UpBeats!
  • Options
    Would love to see them get onto The Valley pitch on Saturday. Hope it can be arranged.
  • Options
    Well done lads, lets see them on the pitch Saturday
  • Options
    so very very proud to be Charlton this season. The first team, the U18s, the ladies and now the Upbeats. I'm welling as I type this. My Charlton has come home.
    Thought you were more Bexley than Welling.........................;-)
  • Options
    Great jon lads!
  • Options
    Excellent. Along with everything else going on at the Valley this weekend, it would be great to get them to do a lap of honour with their trophy............................

Great news, good idea.
  • Options
    Well done Upbeats, come on CAFC let's see them on Saturday so we can all show our appreciation.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I contacted the club re getting the upbeats onto the pitch on Saturday and unfortunately the agenda both before and at half time is so full that it won't be possible. Would like to add that Airman and Matt Wright responded very quickly to my e mail so very well done considering that they must be very busy right now. Perhaps we could try to get the upbeats to parade their trophy before the first home game next season. I hope so.
  • Options
    I contacted the club re getting the upbeats onto the pitch on Saturday and unfortunately the agenda both before and at half time is so full that it won't be possible. Would like to add that Airman and Matt Wright responded very quickly to my e mail so very well done considering that they must be very busy right now. Perhaps we could try to get the upbeats to parade their trophy before the first home game next season. I hope so.
    BOOOOOO!

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic!

And a massive well done to everyone involved in this, inspiring stuff.
  • Options
    The Upbeats were knocking a tennis ball down the O2 with Boris Becker yesterday.

http://downloads.ucom.de/media/Barclays/BATPWTF_2012/BARCLAYS_FACEBOOK/Facebook_Spaces_for_Sports_121106.mov
  • Options
    Dinner with Damon to raise 30K for a minibus for the Upbeats. Im sure this was posted elsewhere on her but couldnt find it. Out of my price range for that night.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20121113-damon-hill-483653.aspx