Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Preston North End 2-2 Charlton Athletic plus the PROMOwe'vedoneitMETER

Many thanks to the 25 Lifers who could remember enough of the match to give marks, here are the stats:

The address is: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/fc/6e4a63519658763ddedad9d0e80443.pdf

Any problems viewing please give details and hopefully Lookout can sort it out !

Comments

• Options
    Cheers LL.
  • Options
    Thanks LL
  • Options
    Well done this season LL.
  • Options
    Doesn't work. Just wondered what the goal vs assists stats for waggy vs green were
  • Options
    Waggy 18 games started with 4 assists and 5 goals

Green 25 started with 7 assists an 3 goals

Much of a muchness.
  • Options
    Still can't believe that Sullivan managed to get into 2 teams of the weekend in the papers and get the worst average score for that game! Now do we believe the Journo's or the inebriated fans? :-)
  • Options
    Cheers dazzler
  • Options
    Still can't believe that Sullivan managed to get into 2 teams of the weekend in the papers and get the worst average score for that game! Now do we believe the Journo's or the inebriated fans? :-)
    The paper I saw gave him 4 out of 10!
  • Options
    A new MoM. This means 16 (i think) different players have won Mom. i think this is a quite surprising and very pleasing stat!
    One of them is Cort v Yeovil whose mark isn't in red
  • Options
    A new MoM. This means 16 (i think) different players have won Mom. i think this is a quite surprising and very pleasing stat!
    One of them is Cort v Yeovil whose mark isn't in red
    thanks Redman - I'll get the red pencil out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Waggy 18 games started with 4 assists and 5 goals

Green 25 started with 7 assists an 3 goals

Much of a muchness.
    Which is what some of us had been saying all season.

In fact Waggy's record is slightly better, a goal or assist every other start.

Be interesting to see what Powell decides on for RM next season.
  • Options
    Good work again LL......thanks for doing this all season mate....I always look forward to reading this.....lets hope it reads as well next season......see you Saturday?
  • Options
    Good work again LL......thanks for doing this all season mate....I always look forward to reading this.....lets hope it reads as well next season......see you Saturday?
    yes we'll be in the Lib, easily identifiable as the Lass is on crutches with a broken leg
  • Options
    But both Green and Waggy could improve next season - they are both young. My gut feeling -which could easily be wrong - is that there is more potential in Green.
  • Options
    Yes that's why it'll be interesting, Powell could also choose to keep both.

Waggy for me has the better all round game and more likely to fulfil the potential they have.

We are unconvincing with both Green and Stephens in the team and of the two I think Stephens is more likely to step up.

Clearly Green is the better crosser and set piece taker, but he's not much better at taking on full backs than Waggy. Doesn't have the pace and I can't remember him beating anyone with a bit of skill? Waggy is also the better goalscorer and stronger defensively.