Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parading the trophy?

Will Charlton be parading the trophy at any point? From a bus or something?

Comments

• Seeing as we didn't even bother when we won the championship, I wouldn't hold your breath.........................................................
  • Fans wouldn't have the passion to turn up - would be embarrassing
  • I think we should win League 1 hide the trophy and then try and get on with the Championship. It is an embarassment to have been in this league for so long.
  • I think we should win League 1 hide the trophy and then try and get on with the Championship. It is an embarassment to have been in this league for so long.
    Try telling that to the players and management who have absolutely worked their nuts off for this and will possibly see it as the biggest achievement of their careers to date.
  • I don't think they need to as they will be parading the trophy on May 5th. On May 6th the focus needs to be on next season.
  • I don't think they need to as they will be parading the trophy on May 5th. On May 6th the focus needs to be on next season.
    Or which luxury resort they will be booking into over summer to tan up their pectorial musclays whilst we keep slaving at work to be able to afford the 2012/13 ST.
  • Ee, when I were a lad t'players had to go painting and deorating or plumbing to pay t'rent in t'summer. They 'ad it tough!
  • Ee, when I were a lad t'players had to go painting and deorating or plumbing to pay t'rent in t'summer. They 'ad it tough!
    Maybe our boys are going to Vegas to paint the town red.
  • ...and white! :-)
    Wouldn't really say it was a embarrassment to be in this league, as for your comments on ST's prices try supporting the big clubs in the premier league, you would have to sell your house to pay the ticket prices!
  • Sponsored links:

and the player of the season.
    Wouldn't really say it was a embarrassment to be in this league, as for your comments on ST's prices try supporting the big clubs in the premier league, you would have to sell your house to pay the ticket prices!
    But I don't support one of the "big clubs" and I still have to slave for hours to afford it. However, agree about hiding the trophy comment, but it was said in jest. You may now stop crying.
    But I don't support one of the "big clubs" and I still have to slave for hours to afford it. However, agree about hiding the trophy comment, but it was said in jest. You may now stop crying.
    Not the one crying about the ticket prices mate
    I'm not. I was discussing the players' holiday originally
    I'm not. I was discussing the players' holiday originally
    I think they deserve a holiday pal