Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks Preston 2-2 Charlton

The usual please everybody

Sullivan
Solly
Cort
Taylor
Evina
Green
Hollands
Pritchard
Cook
N'Guessan
Haynes
Wagstaff

Comments

• Sullivan - 5
    Solly - 6.5
    Cort - 7
    Taylor - 7
    Evina - 7.5 MOM
    Green - 5
    Hollands - 6.5
    Pritchard -7
    Cook - 6.5
    N'Guessan - 7
    Haynes - 6.5
    Wagstaff - 6
  • Sullivan 3
    Solly 6
    Cort 7
    Taylor 6.5
    Evina 8
    Green 7
    Hollands 6
    Pritchard 6
    Cook 6
    N'Guessan 7
    Haynes 7.5
    Wagstaff 6
  • Tried to flog ticket for today, but due to last minute change in familial circumstances was able to make it after all. Scores reflect my view on performance but recognise that some will seem churlish given fantastic squad performance over season

Sullivan - 4, sorry just not good enough, really makes you appreciate Ben
    Solly - 7, beaten once today - once more than normal!
    Cort - 7, solid
    Taylor - 7, ditto
    Evina - 5, really makes you appreciate Rhoys!
    Green - 6, was looking good on right and linking well with wee Chris, less effective on left
    Hollands - 7 bit ring rusty
    Pritchard - 7 started well but faded
    Cook - 5 looked up for it but injured early
    N'Guessan - 5, took goal well but not at races otherwise
    Haynes - 7.5, the one "squad" player that looks worth keeping
    Wagstaff 5.5 - ineffective

Left hand side lino - -10, one job to do and useless

CAFC support - 10, MOM
  • Sullivan 4
    Solly 7
    Cort 7
    Taylor 6.5
    Evina 5.5
    Green 6
    Hollands 6
    Pritchard 6
    Cook 6
    Nguessan 6
    Haynes 6.5
    Wagstaff 6

• Sullivan 4
    Solly 6
    Cort 6
    Taylor 6
    Evina 5
    Green 4
    Hollands 5
    Pritchard 5
    Cook 4
    N'Guessan 6
    Haynes 7
    Wagstaff 6

• Sullivan 6
    Solly 7.5
    Cort 6.5
    Taylor 6.5
    Evina 6.5
    Green 5
    Hollands 6
    Pritchard 6.5
    Cook 6
    N'Guessan 7
    Haynes 7
    Wagstaff 7.5
  • Sullivan 5
    Solly 7
    Cort 6
    Taylor 6
    Evina 7
    Green 6
    Hollands 6
    Pritchard 7
    Cook 5
    N'Guessan 7
    Haynes 7.5
    Wagstaff 7
  • Sullivan 5.5
    Solly 6.5
    Cort 8
    Taylor 7
    Evina 6.5
    Green 5.5
    Hollands 7
    Pritchard 6
    Cook 6.5
    N'Guessan 8
    Haynes 7.5
    Wagstaff 7
  • Sullivan 4
    Solly 7
    Cort 7
    Taylor 6.5
    Evina 6
    Green 5.5
    Hollands 6
    Pritchard 7
    Cook 6
    N'Guessan 6
    Haynes 7
    Wagstaff 6

• Sullivan 5
    Solly 6
    Cort 6
    Taylor 6
    Evina 5
    Green 6
    Hollands 7
    Pritchard 6
    Cook 7
    N'Guessan 7
    Haynes 7
    Wagstaff 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Sullivan - 4
    Solly - 7
    Cort - 6
    Taylor - 6
    Evina - 6
    Green - 6
    Hollands - 6
    Pritchard - 7
    Cook - 6
    N'Guessan - 6
    Haynes - 7.5
    Wagstaff - 6
  • Sullivan 4 - Pretty poor, dropped three or four catches from shots, was probably his fault for the second too. Disappointed tbh, thought he'd do better, we need another cover
    Solly 8 - His passing went astray a little but he's still a little terrier and is consistently great, think some of the lower marks are due to him always being fantastic really.
    Cort 7 - Puts his body on the line making last ditch blocks, powerful in the air, impressed how he's performed since he's been in CB.
    Taylor 6 - Wasn't particular impressed, didn't look the same without Morrison at his side.
    Evina 7 - Played well, would probably say he's in the Wiggins style too, I don't think any of us would've been unhappy with having him all season instead.
    Green 5.5 - Pretty poor performance it seemed to me, was probably less effective when he got switched to the left side but still didnt threaten much it seemed to me
    Hollands 6.5 - An average to good performance in the first half but died away after, some seriously bad passes in the second half put the pressure back on us immediately
    Pritchard 8 - MOTM - Really come on this year, he must be really happy with how the seasons gone for him, was brilliant in the middle in the first half, pretty good in the second too, tackling and blocking wherever he could.
    Cook 6.5 - Quite good, put in a few good crosses, hard to mark high off 40 odd minutes of play
    N'Guessan 6.5 - Looked good in the first half but was useless in the second, when playing as a striker he drifted to the wing far too much though, i know its good to have strikers running the channels but it seemed like he spent more time at the side than in the middle. Took his goal well.
    Haynes 7 - Kept running and looking threatening with his pace. The front 2 worked really well in the first half but poorly in the second.
    Wagstaff 6 - Didn't look amazing really.
  • Sullivan 5 - Didn't have a great game by no means, didn't line up the wall correctly for the equaliser, not blaming him for the first.
    Solly 7.5 - Good performance but nothing outstanding for Solly's standards.
    Cort 7 - Dominant in the air and cleared on off the line, good player.
    Taylor 6.5 - If he had more pace he would be right up there in the Championship, because he doesn't I am on the fence for next season.
    Evina 6.5 - Not bad, but it was clear today we missed Wiggins. Evina will get better, but nowhere near as good as Wiggins.
    Green 6 - Had one shot from a FK that went close, done nothing other than that. Game changed when he went out wide left.
    Hollands 6.5 - Nothing amazing, just kept the ball rolling nicely in the first half. Second half was difficult for centre midfielders.
    Pritchard 6.5 - See Hollands.
    Cook 6 - Was playing quite well before he had to come off after they kicked him 176384 times.
    N'Guessan 7.5 - His goal and flashes of quality in the first half got him a 7.5, second half was almost non exsistent
    Haynes 8 - His pace will be vital for us next season, good player and worked hard.
    Wagstaff 6 - Didn't do much but he played in a difficult second half.

Support 11 - Don't think there was a minute in the game where we wasn't singing. A few old songs came out too. Brilliant.
  • Sullivan - 3 - Shocker. Fumbled everything that came at him all game.
    Solly - 7 - Average by his standards
    Cort - 7 - Solid
    Taylor - 6.5 - Just didn't look right with Cort by his side
    Evina - 7 - Very good considering he hasn't played much this season. Kept battling and as others have said he is like Wiggins
    Green - 6 - Not in the game that much. One quality cross field ball to Waggy and a good FK was all really.
    Hollands - 6.5 - Kept the midfield going along nicely with some tough tackles included
    Pritchard - 6.5 - Again see Hollands
    Cook - 6 - Hard to mark when he's only played 40 mins but he'd looked good up to that point.
    N'Guessan - 7 - good finish for his goal and some good crosses but was not even in the game 2nd half.
    Haynes - 8 - Best player by a mile, took his goal well and chased everything - MOTM

Wagstaff - 6 - average
  • Sullivan 2
    Solly 7
    Cort 8
    Taylor 5
    Evina 6
    Green 5
    Hollands 7
    Pritchard 6
    Cook 6
    N'Guessan 6
    Haynes 7
    Wagstaff 6
  • Sullivan - 5
    Solly - 7
    Cort - 7
    Taylor - 6
    Evina - 8
    Green - 5
    Hollands - 6
    Pritchard - 7
    Cook - 6
    N'Guessan - 6
    Haynes - 7
    Wagstaff - 7
  • Sullivan was in the sun team of the day
  • Sullivan - 6
    Solly - 7
    Cort - 7
    Taylor - 6.5
    Evina - 7
    Green - 5
    Hollands - 7
    Pritchard - 6.5
    Cook - 6
    N'Guessan - 6
    Haynes - 7
    Wagstaff - 6.5
  • edited April 2012
    Sullivan - 4
    Solly - 8
    Cort - 7
    Taylor -6.5
    Evina - 7
    Green -6
    Hollands - 7
    Pritchard - 6
    Cook - 6
    N'Guessan - 7
    Haynes - 7
    Wagstaff - 6
  • Sullivan was in the sun team of the day
    Says a lot about that scummy comic.

• Sponsored links:

• Sullivan 5 I hope we get another Keeper in the summer to challenge Hamer
    Solly 7 Played well as always
    Cort 8 Looked dominant
    Taylor 7 Solid
    Evina 6 Did ok ,but I felt we missed Wiggins .Good to see Rhoys on the 9.30 train supporting the team
    Green 6 Took some good dead balls but didn't do much else
    Hollands 7 Kept at it .I like him in the middle and am glad he is back
    Pritchard 7 Battled well
    Cook 7 Looked very effective .My only concern about signing him would be fitness .I hope that wasn't his old injury playing up
    N'Guessan 7 Extra mark for a well taken goal ,not sure if I want him back next season.I think he is a very good L1 player not CCC.
    Haynes 8.5 His pace meant he was always a threat .Looking forward to seeing him more next season

Wagstaff 6 Not his fault but we lost our balance when Cook went off and Green switched ,could not understand why we didn't go left footer for left footer and bring on JJ.

• Sullivan - 5
    Solly - 7
    Taylor - 7
    Cort - 7
    Evina - 7
    Green - 6
    Pritchard - 7
    Hollands - 6
    Cook - 6
    Haynes - 7
    N'Guessan - 7

Wagstaff - 6
  • Sullivan - 6 - Not as bad as some people are making out but agree that he isn't good enough for the Championship
    Solly - 6.5
    Taylor - 7
    Cort - 7
    Evina - 6.5
    Green - 6
    Pritchard - 6
    Hollands - 6
    Cook - 6
    Haynes - 8
    N'Guessan - 7

Wagstaff - 6
  • Didn't go but its harsh to be too critical of a keeper who has spent the whole season on the bench. Keeping above anything is about confidence and being picked as an afterthought when the manager has overlooked you all season ain't conducive to confidence.
  • edited April 2012
    Sullivan 5 - Dropped some straight forward catches and distribution does not compare with Hamer

Solly 7 - Not one of his best performances but still one of the best on the pitch

Cort 7 - like him, puts his body on the line and wins everything in the air

Taylor 7 - solid enough

Evina 7 - some things he tried did not come off but gets forward and a very capable understudy to Wiggins who is unlucky not to have played more.

Green 6 - didn't contribute much

Hollands 6.5 - great tackle early on then kept in simple but looks tired after a long season for him

Pritchard 7 - neat and tidy, a real find.

Cook 6 - if he wasn't injury prone i would sign him up as he has class, but he is...so i wouldn't!

N'Guessan 5 - one extra point for the goal. Did absolutely nothing in the second half playing towards the fans. Won nothing in the air. Dissapointing.

Haynes 6.5 - extra point for the goal - loads of pace but for everyone that says BWP does not try hard enough, just watch Haynes...

Wagstaff 6 - typical waggy performance, full of effort.
  • Sullivan - 5
    Solly - 7
    Cort - 6
    Taylor - 6
    Evina - 6.5
    Green - 6
    Hollands - 6.5
    Pritchard - 6.5
    Cook - 5
    N'Guessan - 6.5
    Haynes - 7
    Wagstaff - 6
  • Sullivan 4 it's tough coming in like that, but if yesterday was an audition for next season, then he failed
    Solly 7
    Cort 7
    Taylor 6
    Evina 6.5 Junior Wiggins, a few surprising hoofs in the second half, for a former Wenger youngster!
    Green 6 Wasted on the left when he was moved there after Cook went off
    Hollands 6.5 a game of 2 halves
    Pritchard 6.5 a game of 2 halves
    Cook 7 I though he looked dangerous in the 1st half, until he went off after receiving several hard tackles
    N'Guessan 6
    Haynes 7

Wagstaff 6

• Sullivan - 5 looked nervous and made us nervous! except for one blinding save
    Solly - 7 solids as ever
    Cort - 7.5 - a rock
    Taylor- 6.5 - looked rusty after a few weeks out
    Evina - 7 - decent performance - good cover for Wiggy
    Green - 6.5 disappeared after Cook went off
    Hollands - 7 - excellent 1st half average 2nd
    Pritchard - 8 - great discovery, would like him to get past the front two a bit more though into scoring areas
    Cook - 7 - excellent until one hard tackle to many
    N'Guessan - 6.5 - disappeared 2nd half
    Haynes - 7 - was giving their centre back 2 yards and still beating them - a real whippet
    Wagstaff -5 - victim of the Cook change...side looked unbalance, why not JJ on left?

• So does anyone think Powell may go with, more or less, the side that beat Wycombe for the Hartlepool game? Or will it be another chance for squad players like Sullivan and Evina to get one last run-out. I mean, I'd like to go out with a bang and cross the 100 point barrier. And I'd prefer to see Hamer back between the sticks.
  • First choice 11 for Hartlepool