Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sheffield united vs stevenage

Who do we want to win? Not that we care...
Personally don't want sheff wed to go up so sheffield united for me

Comments

• yep Utd for me as well
  • The Blades deserve it.
  • United for me too
  • Depends on the 9th and 31st minute

Intrigued to see the level of support for Evans
  • Going to enjoy this one. Would like United to win just to tease the owls.
  • It's a tough one.

United have a couple of players that I'd like to see us sign and that'd only happen if they stay in League 1. Unfortunately, the other team involved is Sheffield Wednesday...
  • If the Owls go up I wouldn't give a hoot...................
  • Depends if the Sheffield United fans actually go through with the minutes applause and songs for Chedwyn.
  • Depends if the Sheffield United fans actually go through with the minutes applause and songs for Chedwyn.
    This.
    I didn't know about that. If it happens, then Wednesday all the way.

• Sponsored links:

• Want Wednesday to go up because theyre the weaker team and less of a threat in the champoinship
  • Prefer United as their fans don't seem quite so clinically insane but also agree with what oaksaddick said about Wednesday being less of a threat in the Championship so don't really care
  • What's the reason for the late KO? is it on the box?
  • Aye, Sky Sports 2 HD.
  • What's the reason for the late KO? is it on the box?
    Yep SS2
  • That Quinn is certainly a useful little player.
  • Wednesday with Jones in charge are a bigger threat in the championship than Sheff Utd who have debt and lost their top goalscorer.

• Hope I never have to see andy d'urso's face after this season the man is a clown.

Wouldn't mind seeing us sign bostwick for next season.
  • Don't have SS2 , anyone watching could you let us know if anything actually happens on the 9th and 35th minutes? Ta
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't have SS2 , anyone watching could you let us know if anything actually happens on the 9th and 35th minutes? Ta
    Nothing happened in the 9th minute.
  • edited April 2012
    United have a couple of players that I'd like to see us sign....
    Wednesday have a couple of decent players too. They've got some Portuguese midfielder who's awesome, apparently. Also, I've heard they've got a big Spanish central defender who can't stop scoring. Sign 'em up, I say.

*hic*
  • Nothing on the 9th minute , sounded like a few tried but no real support
    Completely drowned out ... Good for the real fans
  • I agree that was a good bit of fan power as long as they continue that in the 35th min I would prefer them to come up

Very impressed with Quinn

Can carlisle make the play offs if boro lose
    Was surely always going to be the case. The helmets who spout off on twitter and the like are the minority. As much as society has its flaws, most people do have at least some sense of what's appropriate.
  • Freeman and Quinn would be worth a look

Freeman looks like a real good attacking option and Quinn a proper winger
  • edited April 2012
    Goal to Stevenage. They have been playing well so far. United are undone on the break. Nearly 0-2!
  • here we go .. Stevenage for the play offs !!
  • no Evans .. no threat