Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southamptin pitch invasion.

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Good hearted and NOTHING wrong with it. Even had a lump in my throat watching.

Good luck to them!

Comments

• Options
    Well done to them
  • Options
    As said on the other thread,

Hope they all get banned for life. Inbreds.
  • Options
    Agreed. Nothing malicious in it at all. Bet the FA fine them though.
  • Options
    Wonder if any Saints fans left early to beat the traffic - like I saw some of ours doing last week.
  • Options
    What is so different about us that we can't do this?
    Two tiered stands?

Good luck to 'em. What a job Adkins has done there, 22nd in league 1 when he joined.
  • Options
    get real nobody gets fines
  • Options
    Anyone watched the game thinking that could be us in 12 months time?

• Options
    We did pitch invade when we were promoted, which is watch Soton did. Unlikley to pitch invade twice in a week!
  • Options
    were talking thousands invading
  • Options
    We all know that one charlton fan is worth 10000 saints fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all know that one charlton fan is worth 10000 saints fans.
    This

• Options
    Anyone watched the game thinking that could be us in 12 months time?

Yeh, then I punched myself in the side of my head to bring me back down to earth. ;0)

• Options
    swindon pitch invasion?
  • Options
    swindon pitch invasion?
    ... led by Paolo ;-)
  • Options
    our own fine will probably be increased now, seeing as we set an example to everyone else and are to blame for all these pitch invasions!
  • Options
    our own fine will probably be increased now, seeing as we set an example to everyone else and are to blame for all these pitch invasions!
    No it won't
  • Options
    No it won't
    yes it will, my cat's best friends cousin is married to the brother of the chairman of the FA and he told me so.
  • Options
    FA letter coming Shrewsbury's way too!
  • Options
    dark days for shrewsbury another proper pitch invasion....
  • Options
    We did do an invasion at carlisle whe we won promotion , if you sad lot that thought it would've been pne that we were going to go up had listened and gone it could've been bigger but you never
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    trouble for swindon with another invasion looks like thousands on the pitch
  • Options
    No it won't
    yes it will, my cat's best friends cousin is married to the brother of the chairman of the FA and he told me so.
    Bernstein's brother a zoophile then? :-/
  • Options
    Amazing what a club can do when they get a proper manager in.............................
  • Options
    Do you reckon there's outside chance that Sheff Weds may have a pitch invasion if they get promoted next week?
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Do you reckon there's outside chance that Sheff Weds may have a pitch invasion if they get promoted next week?
    One of their fans had a practice earlier in the season from a "top tier"