Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

just a note for next saturday, parents planning on buying shirts for there kids.

I know it has been mentioned elsewhere but i have read quite a few comments from people saying they are going to by there kids shirts next saturday or even for themselfs, i would phone the club shop saturday morning so you dont have any disapointed children or grumpy grownups. I was in the club shop today and it was empty bar a few xxxxxl shirts some baby kits but nothing else, just wall to wall plain white teeshirts with were going up on them and flags, so please be carefull if you have promised anyone a shirt or planned to get one yourself you may be disapointed. Just wanted to get an early heads up out there so no one has any upset children on what should be a great day. as a dad myself i wouldnt want to have to tell adam jnr that they had sold out and have a crying 3 year old next to me for 90 mins, sitting next to mog is bad enough already!! ;-)

Comments