Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guard of Honour?

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Pretty self-explanatory......will we got one tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    Doubt it, Hartlepool will though
  • Options
    They will be too concerned with fighting each other
  • Options
    It's not Westley's style to do that for us. He's all about Mind games ala John Beck.
  • Options
    Nice idea but who to form it ? How about ex players from previous promotion teams.
  • Options
    not tomorrow, but I expect Hartlepool to form one for us
  • Options
    Nice idea but who to form it ? How about ex players from previous promotion teams.
    I was thinking the Preston team?
  • Options
    Not tomorrow, but next week i think Hartlepool will
  • Options
    Shouldn't have one at all. CP should tell em that you are only ever as good as your next match. ;0)
  • Options
    I think the players might do one for the fans as we go onto the pitch
  • Options
    I think the players might do one for the fans as we go onto the pitch
    Think the players have been magnificent this season. Why would you want them to do one ? ;0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice idea but I dont like these thiungs. Hankshakes and well dones at the end.
  • Options
    on twitter a few PNE fans are saying we are getting one and then they are also giving one to Graham Alexander, as it is to be his last ever game
  • Options
    Yes ...preston will want to do it.
  • Options
    Considering Graham Westly is PNE gaffer very much doubt it.
  • Options
    hope not - might put us off our guard
  • Options
    There will be one from both teams for Graham Alexander I expect.
  • Options
    I am told Preston are to form a guard of honour
  • Options
    Just read that the PL suggested QPR form one for Chelsea as a way of getting themselves out of the Terry/Ferdinand handshake hole. What for I've no idea as they've won nowt yet but Hughes told them where to stick it...
  • Options
    Just read that Graham Alexander has played well over 350 games for Preston, today is about him, as it should be if it is to be the last game of his career.

He also won a career achievement award at the PFA the other night.
  • Options
    Well done to preston today at the Graham Alexander Testimonial match
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think there are plans for the players to make a guard of honour for the majority of the staff as it is a "sell out" and they have not much to do on the day! I think this is a nice touch!
  • Options
    The gueard of honour
  • Options
    Thought the guard of honour by PNE for us and ours for Alexander got it right - well done to all concerned
  • Options
    Well done Preston.
  • Options
    Whilst the guard of honour seems like a good idea, deserved recognition etc, the fact it comes from peter ridsdale does make me slightly uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Whilst the guard of honour seems like a good idea, deserved recognition etc, the fact it comes from peter ridsdale does make me slightly uncomfortable.
    Some people can find fault with anything
  • Options
    Wouldn't have been offended if they hadn't done it, but the fact that they did was a nice touch.
  • Options
    I thought the ref giving Alexander the moodiest of free kicks so he could score in his last match was a nice touch
  • Options
    I thought the ref giving Alexander the moodiest of free kicks so he could score in his last match was a nice touch
    pity he booked him afterwards - not very friendly
  • Options
    Loved Alexander's little hug with the ref after he was booked.