Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

United or City??

This monday will be a great fixture. I fancy City to win and take the title, I really want them to for some reason.

Really hate Manu. I like Mancini he has had a load of money to spend but think hes a good coach and like his style...Hope it works out for them and they lift the PL Cup.

Who will win the league?

Comments

• Don't really care but my eldest son "supports" manure so I take great pleasure when they lose.
  • I'd like to see City win it, but don't think they will. Even if they beat man u they still have Newcastle away.
  • I don't want to see City win over the long-term just because of their financial power, but it would be nice to see the Man Utd plastics mess it up for this seasons, and maybe a few coming ones!
  • City all the way to win, United's defence is very average without Vidic and City's big players have found their form again.

Hate that City have bought it though.
  • Manchester Unity
  • want utd.
    couldn't resist a nibble on city at just over 5/1 before last weekend though.
  • City for now to break the monotony
  • United. I for got to put the tenner on City after the Arsenal game that I meant to and would kick myself if they win it.
  • City, if only to see if Fergies nose finally explodes.
  • United this season the teves affair just riles me ,

Citeh next and then fighting it out with us the season after and we win it by 1 point last game of the season winning at old trafford by 5 goals to 4 with the real silva sho , and azzeez banging 2 and cousins getting the winner
  • Sponsored links:

• City, if only to see if Fergies nose finally explodes.
    ...or chokes on his gum.

• Would like to see City win it. The only 'big' club that isn't over run with plastic supporters all over the country.
  • City, nice to see the real Manchester club be the success there plus cant stand this nonsense about how much money City have spent, it is only because of what United/Arsenal/Liverpool did in the past that clubs like City & Chelsea have to spend so much to change things long term, sure id rather football didnt work like that but it does and it is because of those 3 clubs, blame them for the City situation.
  • edited April 2012
    City but purely to see Fergusons face
  • edited April 2012
    Would like to see City win it. The only 'big' club that isn't over run with plastic supporters all over the country.
    I don't think it will take long for this to happen , especially if they keep winning trophies.
    Want City to win it this season, cant stand Man Utd and their army of plastics.

• Agreed Damo - look at Chelsea.
  • Who cares?
  • RobRob
    edited April 2012
    United for me. I know they've won it for years but you have to admire Fergie for that. There are a few things about City that I just don't like. The whole Tevez thing for one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite literally could not give a shit.
    Ditto
    Ditto
    Ditto, ditto
  • Ditto X3
  • City, nice to see the real Manchester club be the success there plus cant stand this nonsense about how much money City have spent, it is only because of what United/Arsenal/Liverpool did in the past that clubs like City & Chelsea have to spend so much to change things long term, sure id rather football didnt work like that but it does and it is because of those 3 clubs, blame them for the City situation.
    Are you my long lost twin?

This x3.
  • Ditto X3
    And again.

For the most part, have a hard time caring about anything in the Premiership, least of all between these two.
  • I don't care one bit but I'll pass a comment .......... Thanks

Is it now compulsory to let people know on each thread where there is a choice of answer that you're not interested in it ????
    How bizarre ......

I want city to win to take it to the wire

Been a decent battle for the champions league spots this year between the sky 4
    5 6 7
  • Not sure about all this 'plastic' talk. People and especially kids support them because they are successful and they have a well promoted global image - is this wrong? Where I live millions of Thai's support Man Utd, they have no chance of going to see them and are not from Manchester and only support them because they are famous - are they 'plastics'? Is it glory hunters? Well isn't success something we are all attracted to, is that wrong? What constitutes being a fan?

Moving on.....never City. They've played a boring brand of football this football. When I look to Premier League teams I look for those that attempt to play good football and those that help promote English players. Been bored by watching City this season and think Utd still play the better football, even if this team is not as good as some of Ferguson's others. The forward play and some of the goals in the 4-4 with Everton was exceptional.

So I hope Utd go to City and play them off the park. I know if they do the apartment block I live in will be a noisy place at 4am on Tuesday morning and there will be a lot of hungover Thai's late for work - damn plastics.
  • City all day long for me
  • I don't care one bit but I'll pass a comment .......... Thanks

Is it now compulsory to let people know on each thread where there is a choice of answer that you're not interested in it ????
    Seems so doesn't it?!