Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston North End v The Champions - 28 April 2012 - Preview, News, Views and Line Ups

13»

Comments

• Options
    That's a big tub of Haribo Mix there. No wonder he has that massive grin on him!
  • Options
    2-0 to us. Haynes and Green

• Options
    what a picture in current circumstances ... lol ... nice way to turn enoch's support upside down ... c'mon Chris
  • Options
  • Options
    No idea about the result tomorrow - thankfully it's not too important!

Where are people meeting up before the game? It would be good to make contact with a few of the posters on here....is there a secret CL sign or handshake that I can use? ;)
  • Options
    No idea about the result tomorrow - thankfully it's not too important!

Where are people meeting up before the game? It would be good to make contact with a few of the posters on here....is there a secret CL sign or handshake that I can use? ;)
    Make a circle with your index finger and thumb, then using your other hand repeatedly thrust your index finger in and out of said circle.
  • Options
    Will do.
  • Options
    Will do.
    A lot of the lifers will be dressed as police or stewards, so be sure to use the sign if you see one.
  • Options
    Would like to see a few changes give a few of the squad a go.

Sullivan
    Solly
    Wiggins
    Cort
    Taylor
    Green (if fit)
    Cook
    Hughes
    Hollands
    Haynes
    Hayes

subs
    Morro
    Jacko
    Stephens
    BWP
    Kermit
    Good call Nicholas, would love to see that line up. Isn't Hayes ex PNE? Got to be a cert for another player scoring against his old side. Especially with the shape they're in.
  • Options
    Will do.
    A lot of the lifers will be dressed as police or stewards, so be sure to use the sign if you see one.
    Apparently the high ranking lifers have more pips on their shoulders than others, so I'll seek them out and give them the special sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My team would be

-------------Hamer--------------
    Solly-----Taylor----Morrison----Evina
    Wagstaff--Hughes---Pritchard---Harriott
    ---------Hayes----BWP--------------
    HARRIOTT IS NOT FIT.

• Options
    Definitely think Paul Hayes will play. SCP is probably a bit undecided as to whether he is to be a part of next year's plans.

Plus Hayes will be dead up for it as he is playing against his old side.
  • Options
    Chris Powell would not be drawn on his ambitions at the start of the season, we now know that 'one aim' was one hundred points.
  • Options
    8 - princess

• Options
    Going to be a charlton win 1- 0
    For me got to be solly to score
    Been the best player of the year
    And hopefully staying with us next year
  • Options
    --------------Sullivan-----------
    Hughes--Morrison--Taylor--Wiggins
    Green---Hollands---Jacko---Evina-
    -----------Hayes--Haynes-------

Bench:
    Solly
    Pritchard
    Stephens
    BWP
    Kermorgant

No need for a keeper on the bench today.
    Wiggins off for one midfielder at around 60 mins so Evina moves to LB and Jacko to LM
    Green off for Pritchard at 70 mins
    BWP for Haynes/Kermorgant for Hayes at 75 minutes

Obviously subs would depend on the situation
  • Options
    Our big scoring games are over for this season.
    No motivation, no adrenaline rush. 2-1 Preston
  • Options
  • Options
    APPARENTLY.. sheff united doing a minutes applause for ched evans today

if true, shame on the club as a whole

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2136435/Ched-Evans-Fans-footballer-jailed-rape-planning-support-match-today.html
  • Options
    7 changes to our team apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can people please stop posting links to the sensationalist daily mail website, they write massively exaggerated stories based on virtually nothing purely to drive their website traffic - nothing to do with real news
  • Options
    Agree with Salad.
    That applause story is old news anyway, but I'm sure the majority of Sheff Utd fans will have said they don't want the applause to happen.
    Sensationalist paper in non-story shock.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    official line up according to twitter:

Charlton: Sullivan; Solly, Evina, Cort, Taylor; Green, Pritchard, Hollands, Cook; N’Guessan, Haynes

Subs: Hamer, Morrison, Jackson, Wagstaff, Hayes
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    So no 100% appearance record for Wiggins or Morrison although I suppose it might sort of count if Morro comes on.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    we may get to see some danny green free kicks today as jacko and kermo are out