Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Justin lee collins .....

2»

Comments

• Options
    FOD that's why I stopped mate I could handle please laughing at me!
    That should be people laughing at me
    all in the delivery
  • Options
    If you want a signed framed quality photo then I've heard Steve Jones is your man.
  • Options
    'they all laughed when I told them I was going to be a comedian ... they're not laughing now'.. the late & great Bob Monkhouse
    One of my favourite jokes!
  • Options
    I quite like him from the stuff I've seen of him on the TV.

Of course he should expect to be asked to have pictures. Doesn't necessarily mean he always has to accept.

Might have had one bad incident in the past in a similar situation.
  • Options
    Went to see Rock of Ages a couple of weeks ago & thought he was brilliant in it
  • Options
    Went to see Rock of Ages a couple of weeks ago & thought he was brilliant in it
    Any pictures?
  • Options
    GHE you definitely should have smashed his face in! Redmist!
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind people asking me for a photo , as said above , if you don't like it then don't put yourself on the front line .
    I agree, he should be polite and do it. If he's in a rush, say that and be on his way. He's famous and it's part of his job IMO.
  • Options
    I saw Alan Carr in a shoe shop in Brighton.....didn't ask for a photo as he was much uglier in real life
  • Options
    I once punched him at a charity do several years ago after he swore in front my mum.

Not really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once punched him at a charity do several years ago after he swore in front my mum.

Not really.
    I once punched my mum after she swore in front if Ade Edmonson, I said 'Oi mum, no'.
    But I don't like to talk about it!
  • Options
    ...Been found guilty of domestic abuse against his ex-girlfriend, and the punishment is community service.
  • Options
    Proper weirdo the bloke
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    cafctom said:

...Been found guilty of domestic abuse against his ex-girlfriend, and the punishment is community service.

He's only been found guilty of harassment hence the soft sentence. No abuse charges were made against him. Us in the real world know it's domestic abuse, and I'm sure the judge and everyone else involved knows it is too; Just not legally.

Hopefully his career's over at least.
  • Options
    Wow, people actually lived in his house and saw what happened between him and his girlfriend...must be a top bloke to put up with that.

• Options
    He took details of her previous sexual encounters. Proper weirdo.
  • Options
    Met him once on a train to work. He was so in love with himself that he requested to take over the whole first class carriage for him and his lady friend. The guard was having none of it.
  • Options
    Regardless of the details of the case the bird he left his wife for was a proper, proper munter - if you're going to leave your wife and kids you'd surely want to be aiming a bit higher than that?

Christ, if I was him, I'd have paid up the dough to stop it all going to Court, the whole thing was just embarrassing and cringeworthy.
  • Options
    Jimmy Savile, Freddie Starr and now Justin Lee Collins. All my heroes shot to pieces :-)
  • Options

Jimmy Savile, Freddie Starr and now Justin Lee Collins. All my heroes shot to pieces :-)

you forgot jonathan king and pete townshend

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure that jlc can be put on the same level as the others (even in humour).

My wife and I verbally abuse each other all the time. I thought that was marriage!
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Not sure that jlc can be put on the same level as the others (even in humour).

My wife and I verbally abuse each other all the time. I thought that was marriage!

If I'm ever in court, I want you on the jury.

• Options
    He sounds like a total pr*k, but she always had th eoption to leave him.
  • Options
    He'll make a TV show out of it "Bring back my credibility"!