Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3G on iPhone4 vodafone network

edited April 2012 in Not Sports Related
Has anyone else had trouble getting 3G on there iPhone 4 on there Vodafone network I don't think I've ever had it all I seem to get is .. O or E as my Internet access any help be most grateful many thxs

Comments

• Options
    O2 has been the same, for several weeks...not sure what's going on..
  • Options
    Least I'm not alone then lol
  • Options
    Have they not turned it off on the these so you have to buy the 4s ?
  • Options
    After umpteen calls and complaints they finally chatted me through a new set up which works well --but still tends to cut out on the train -- while others work.

The network is poor - i have been with Voda for 12 years and until i took the Iphone had no probs -

also complaiin and they will give you a credit.
  • Options
    o2 very erratic, does work ocassionally - Strasbuger 3g is the network iphone 4 is the phone, see first post
  • Options
    Has anyone else had trouble getting 3G on there iPhone 4 on there Vodafone network I don't think I've ever had it all I seem to get is .. O or E as my Internet access any help be most grateful many thxs

Yes , crap reception in bexley , dont even get the O or E sometimes
  • Options
    o2 very erratic, does work ocassionally - Strasbuger 3g is the network iphone 4 is the phone, see first post
    Was being ironic as Apple what you to upgrade so they have turned your 3g off via the handset. Thinking about it, chances are that it might be true :0
  • Options
    iPhone has been crap for weeks, got the missus Sony experia, she loves it.
  • Options
    Find the same with Vodafone-what does the 'O' and the 'E' stand for?

Haven't had the 3G signal for the past 4-5 months
  • Options
    vodafone are notoriously cack right now. For some reason i seem to lose all signal in my living room and in certain areas in my house. Very strange
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Find the same with Vodafone-what does the 'O' and the 'E' stand for?

Haven't had the 3G signal for the past 4-5 months
    O - 2G network

E- Edge network (faster than 2G but not as fast as 3G)

Actually thinking about it ive had crap coverage on voda recently as well! Not an iphone user though
  • Options
    Anyone on O2 can use this link to check the data network availability for the postcode they're in. eg, where I am (SE1) it's saying:

Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working
    This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails in this area
  • Options

Sorry we're currently working on a phone mast in this area
    Your service might come and go until we've finished.
    Updated 14:30 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.....
    obviously spreading....... to North Kent
  • Options

Sorry we're currently working on a phone mast in this area
    Your service might come and go until we've finished.
    Updated 14:30 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.....
    obviously spreading....... to North Kent/Bexley
  • Options
    I have sure signal indoors, guarantees 3g and 100% reception. The only reason I have Vodafone as I need my mobile for work indoors.
  • Options
    Right I've just figured out how to get the 3G this my help people on the iPhone go into SETTINGS then into GENERAL then go to NETWORK in there you should find the ENABLE 3G turn this on .Hope this helps everybody