Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Neville orgasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAjQlMbCYMo

Don't worry, this is suitable for work.

Comments

• Options
    Don't know what on earth was going on in that tv gantry.
  • Options
    sounded like jason mamford getting one of his special tweets...
  • Options
    this had me in stitches last night.

i think he is great
  • Options
    He was making the same noises and carried the same level of excitement during the Arsenal Milan 2nd eg when Arsenal were going 2 and 3 nil up. lol, love it & it pains me to say but I think he's doing a great job on Sky.

Not only does he know his stuff he speaks from a position of recently being a top class player but, and contrary to what I would have expected, he has also been 100% pro English teams in the competition this year. He hasn't been a stiff upper lip professional, he's been an English football fan.
  • Options
    I agree, I think he's doing a decent job and I like listening to what he has to say. Used to hate him but I like him as a commentator.
  • Options
    Saw and heard this last night and still it's making me laugh
  • Options
    very funny listening to this on the radio this morning.

he also squeaked a bit during commentary earlier on-sounded like Parry (was it him?) had put his hand on GN's thigh.
  • Options
    Gary Neville is a breathe of fresh air to Sky ...actually talks sense --and gets involved in the game
  • Options
    I agree - Neville is 'current' as they say, knows his stuff, been there, done it and isn't afraid to tell the truth. Much better than Andy Gray who had become a regurgitator of the dullest proportions.
  • Options
    I didn't notice this at the time , but heard it this morning and thought ... he's certainly getting carried away with that one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was nearly on the floor laughing when Torres went through on goal, best bit of commentary ever.
  • Options
    Was nearly on the floor laughing when Torres went through on goal, best bit of commentary ever.
    I was the same, kept rewinding it and even recorded it on my phone, have played to everyone!
  • Options
    Best commentator/pundit on tv right now. A Man utd legend and one of those players you adored if he played for you and thought he was a dickhead if he didn't. Communicates well and directly to the point without any cliches
  • Options
    He is also very insightful, his analysis of one of the Wigan goals against Arsenal was very informative and pointed out things that the vast majority of viewers would never have noticed. Makes a nice change from the usual pundits who seem to think pointing out the glaringly obvious is part of their job description.
  • Options
    He's certainly put Jamie Redknapp's nose out of joint this year.
  • Options
    Quality! i was making a similar sound half expecting torres to miss!
  • Options
    Done a very good job, I shuddered when I first saw him on the box, but has been excellent to date.
  • Options
    He has been a bit of a find for Sky - he says it as he sees it, it enthusiastic, opinionated and Knowledgable - if you get those factors balanced correctly you have a good pundit.
  • Options
    He's a complete twat on the pitch, but a well informed, intelligent commentator off of it.
  • Options
    He's a complete twat on the pitch, but a well informed, intelligent commentator off of it.
    Like me in fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never thought i would like Neville as a football pundit but he talks sense. He's not biased, he speaks logically and comes out with some decent punts.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited April 2012
    Funny that. As a newby he can get away with it because he was a top level player. Couldn't see that being 'professional enough' for a new commentator coming through the ranks. :-) They would soon knock that out of him.
  • Options
    Best pundit on the box at the moment. As Randy Andy says, I appreciate the fact he points out things you don't notice (and I consider myself a quite knowledgable fan).

Has anyone else read his autobiography? Was really suspicious of it when I got given it for Xmas, but i have to say it's a great read.