Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Geoff Shreeves

Trending on twitter......cracking up at the comments on there!

Comments

• Options
    So funny.
  • Options
    Imagine if he was a doctor..............."You do know you're going to die don't you? Ah well, yes you are".
  • Options
    I just cant stand him or the stupid questions he asks.Id laugh if an irate manager/player laid him out!
  • Options
    Lee Westwood ‏ @WestwoodLee Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Geoff Shreeves has just been on the phone telling me I've never won a major!
  • Options
    I usually like Shreeves, but tonight he was a complete fool. I haven't noticed him recently. Perhaps, it's because he's not been around ?

"So how do you feel, about missing the biggest game of your life ? "

He wasn't much better with Di Matteo.
  • Options
    he should have said the same thing to roy keane in 99. Wonder what his reaction would have been then
  • Options
    "Especially after what happened in Moscow, John.....I mean, you must feel awful!?"
  • Options
    Trying to get a reaction journalism ... That's all that's left nowadays people stating the obvious and painful in an attempt to get a reaction ...

• Options
    Ivanovic: "wait ther a minute and I'll go and buy a bag of chips and you can piss on them for me".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ivanovic is a robot , he was just not bothered

eastern europeans don't really show their personalities(if they have any i don't know)

anyone who has encountered russians on holiday will know what i mean

sorry for stereo typing these people
  • Options
    I hate people like Shreeves, he doesn't have the talent to achieve anything himself so enjoys taking the moment away from those who do.

Would love to have seen him say that to Keane in 99!
  • Options
    Imagine if he was a doctor..............."You do know you're going to die don't you? Ah well, yes you are".
    Thats what a doctor said to my father. Someone has got to be the bad news guy.

An obvious question/quote from Shreeves. I think most interviewers do a post match would be expect to saty what he said.

• Options
    ivanovic is a robot , he was just not bothered

Be fair Oohaa. He has just played 90 mnutes against Barca, is shattered and is being asked questions in a foreign language. Maybe he was as stunned by the stupidity of the question as were the rest of us.