Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

is this the biggest game of the season ?

everybody, and i mean EVERYBODY, keeps mentioning it, even people i thought didn't follow football (chelsea fans for instance)...the first 1000 times was ok but its got boring now...

Comments

• Options
    Given how things have panned out I think it is.

I think if things go wrong tomorrow a lot of belief will disappear. If we get it right though the momentum generated could just carry us through all the way.

In my opinion that is why it's the biggest game of the season. The "neutrals" will obviously be fascinated by "The Battle Of The Alans."
  • Options
    I love it. Makes a change for people to want to talk to the likes of us about football.
    It is the biggest game but once we have won it the Watford game then takes over.
    Thank goodness for Valley Gold.
  • Options
    Since the last one, and until the next one
  • Options
    I think we've even got a (slim) chance of being the featured match on MOTD!
  • Options
    the season starts and could end tomorrow
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]the season starts and could end tomorrow

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I think we've even got a (slim) chance of being the featured match on MOTD!

that'll be the east london derby match then...
  • Options
    Well we are in the east side of London.
  • Options
    if we lose i wont post for a week cos it'll be depressing enough on here without me making it worse..... COME ON YOU ADDICKS!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Well we are in the east side of London.

But we're not "Eastenders", "cockneys" or anything else like that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if we lose i wont post for a week cos it'll be depressing enough on here without me making it worse..... COME ON YOU ADDICKS!!!!!

you are on holiday next week!
  • Options
    Oh yeah , i forgot!! lol
  • Options
    biggest game of the century?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]biggest game of the century?

Only so far :)
  • Options
    well yeah...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I think we've even got a (slim) chance of being the featured match on MOTD![/quote]

You reckon we could get more time than it takes to show the goals only?

Nah...
  • Options
    It might be the biggest game of the season for many but obviously not the international TV schedulers who have Liverpool v Sheffield Utd as their main game. The South African feed we get from the cable company doesn't even have the game on at all but fortunately it is the 'second' game on the main Asian channels so a trip to the local bar will be in order.

I'll be at The Valley in spirit (or Tiger Beer, anyway)
  • Options
    Ltgtr you were right. MOTD said it was the East London derby and behind Lineker were the club logos of Charlton and Spurs!
  • Options
    Watford next week is now the biggest game of the season!

BRING IT ON!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Watford next week is now the biggest game of the season!

BRING IT ON!!![/quote]

Biggest game of the season is now next week, followed by another nine in the coming weeks

C'mon you reds

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Watford next week is now the biggest game of the season!

BRING IT ON!!!

Biggest game of the season is now next week, followed by another nine in the coming weeks

[h1]C'mon you reds[/h1]

Good point Alex,cmon you rip roaring goal scoring Addicks.

We are staying up,We are staying up