Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darrent Bent = Captain

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
What do people think about that?

More importantly what do Luke and Matt think? Think matt should have kept it myself. Bent needs to concentrate on his game.

Comments

• Options
    Benty was captain when injured and the captain has recovered from injury and therefore takes back his role.

Like Vaughan and Flintoff in the cricket for example.
  • Options
    Think Pards think Darren leads by example and is the best player in the side, so he gets the armband.

No problem with it, Darren seems to love it too
  • Options
    len? im confused, i thought young was captain before he was injured? when did this happen?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]len? im confused, i thought young was captain before he was injured? when did this happen?

Pardew made Baby Bent Captain more or less when he came in I thought unless Les Reed did it and I'm the one getting confused!
  • Options
    no you could be right cos i missed pardews first two homes games so thats probably why i missed it.
  • Options
    i felt luke was a very reluctant captain and had the job put upon him when there really was no one else and also curbs hoped it would boost his england profile.

holland hasn't really done anything wrong (will he be playing) and bent is pardew's captain.
  • Options
    Les Reed first made him captain for the Wycombe game, I think - oh dear ;-)
  • Options
    Could indicate that Luke isn't playing....