Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsk Vs Barca

123457»

Comments

• dont like chelsea in the slightest but you have to admire the way they played 2-0 down away at barca with 10 men... Also i think Di Matteo is quality and should get a go at the job next season.
  • edited April 2012
    Can't believe any Charlton supporter would want Chelsea to win after the Parker scenario, unbelievable.
    Can't believe anyone can be so narrow minded, bitter and one eyed about football.

Totally unbelievable.
  • I watched this last night on the local Al Jazeera sports channel. I thought it was an amazing game & I was delighted that Chelsea overcame all the odds to win the tie. Thankfully Al Jazeera had their own show, although the Sky match coverage & commentary was shown. As befits a TV programme produced by the richest country in the world (Qatar) the studio panel was Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Terry Venables & Ruud Gullit. An impressive turnout & they did an excellent job.
  • Bloody moonlighters!
  • edited April 2012
    Pete, whats Lineker like as a pundit...or was he in the same role as MOTD?
  • Pete, whats Lineker like as a pundit...or was he in the same role as MOTD?
    Lineker was chairing the panel, similar to MOTD. But there was a detailed pre-match build up that lasted the best part of an hour as well as HT & FT discussions. They all contributed a lot & Gullit was the joker in the pack. He managed to reduce the others to streams of tears with some of his anecdotes. They worked really well together & I was impressed with how Lineker kept the whole thing going. It was a really good show & it's a pity that they were playing to such a limited audience.
  • hate chelsea, but i actually cheered when torres scored, at the end of the day there a london club in the final it all helps with our seedings for future european competitions, bayern will win tonight and then smash chelsea in the final robben to get 3.
  • A Barca (his room is a shrine) fan rents a room from me, been making fun of our little team for a while now....last night I almost saw a man drown in his own tears...................hilarious! :), did i rub it in, and to top it all, John terry got sent off...i dont remember much after that...heaven
  • edited April 2012
    A Barca (his room is a shrine) fan rents a room from me, been making fun of our little team for a while now....last night I almost saw a man drown in his own tears...................hilarious! :), did i rub it in, and to top it all, John terry got sent off...i dont remember much after that...heaven
    yeah barcelona have really experianced some tough times lately :/
  • A Barca (his room is a shrine) fan rents a room from me, been making fun of our little team for a while now....last night I almost saw a man drown in his own tears...................hilarious! :), did i rub it in, and to top it all, John terry got sent off...i dont remember much after that...heaven
    I find it very hard to believe a Barca fan, living in the US would even be aware of us?

• Sponsored links:

• I don't know how genuine it is, but I have a Florida Charlton Athletic Supporters Club sign
  • Serious question, if we were 2-0 up against Chelsea and they had a man sent off, would we have done much worse? I don't think so.
  • Serious question, if we were 2-0 up against Chelsea and they had a man sent off, would we have done much worse? I don't think so.
    Not quite fair, because once it went to 2-1 (i.e. almost straight away) Barcelona were chasing the game and therefore vulnerable to the counter attack.

• Barca are now officially ... talented, untouchable ... but .......... bottlers
  • I wanted Chelsea to lose but found myself cheering them on by the second half you gotta respect that performance last night. It's also a lot easier to like Chelsea when Terry's not playing.

Final Prediction

Bayern Munich 3-1 Chelsea
  • pep guardiola wants to quit at the end of the season and take a break from football ..... breaking news on SSN
  • pep guardiola wants to quit at the end of the season and take a break from football ..... breaking news on SSN
    Mourinio to go to barc next season? finally get the job he wanted?

doubt it. the board at barca must hate even more now.

dont know who would be able to keep the flowing football going at barca.
  • Pep Guardiola to quit Barca at the end of the season to try and draw up some sort of plan b