Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup semi final

2»

Comments

• Options
    Media hype.
  • Options
    It's getting to the stage where if a player's wifes' second cousins' grandmothers' canary bites the dust there will be calls for a minutes' silence, applause, clappy clappy or silent prayer. As a country we are too fond of morbidity and sentimentality and we need to snap out of it
  • Options
    It's getting to the stage where if a player's wifes' second cousins' grandmothers' canary bites the dust there will be calls for a minutes' silence, applause, clappy clappy or silent prayer. As a country we are too fond of morbidity and sentimentality and we need to snap out of it
    funny

• Options
    The Fabrice Muamba one confused me as well. The media attention around it all was well OTT.

A poor lad at Accrington Stanley was in a similar tragedy earlier this season when he was on a drip on the pitch for half an hour and was in a critical condition. The news hardly gave a damn about it!

Don't get me started on Liverpool (self pity city). The most pretentious club in British football.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Would we have a minutes silence for Ade Edmonson?
  • Options
    we would for you chirpy
  • Options
    I think it should be observed and respected I'm not into the INS and outs of it but 96 people like me and you went to a game and never come home. It should never have happened or happen again. If all that is asked is we observe a minute silence for these fellow supporters then it should be observed.
  • Options
    we would for you chirpy
    Be careful what you wish for....
  • Options
    It's all the fun of feeling pious and sympathetic about a terrible event without any actual personal involvement or pain.

• Options
    I would have one for Ade

No better programme for a 14 year old than Bottom.