Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thankyou CAFC

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
Just wanted a quick message to say thankyou to possibly my favourite Charlton squad ever for making this season amazing for me and the hundreds of Charlton fans who followed them up and down the country.

From once being a CAFC academy player, I'm now 21 years old and in previous years I've played non-league football on a saturday, but during a pre season game in June this season I tore my ACL which required surgery. If it wasn't for this current CAFC squad I think I would be in a state of severe depression right now but I feel on top of the world!!!!! A football season potentionally filled with anger, frustration and depression has turned out to be one filled with joy, jubilation and passion.

Saturday will always be remembered as one of the best days of my life (however the night in Newcastle after won't be remembered too easilly).

Only missed 2 or 3 games this season along with some of my best pals. We have loved every minute of it and I hope that next season I'll be at every single game I possibly can.

I love this current team and feel we're gonna hit the championship hard.

Thankyou Chris Powell and CAFC!!

PS Bradley Pritchard is a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments