Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WWE at the O2 tonight

Any 1 going to the O2 for the wrestling should be a good night

Comments

• About half the team are i think. Watch out for them!
  • About half the team are i think. Watch out for them!
    seriously ?!?!?!

• Yes. I know Ben Hamer and John Sullivan have mentioned it.
  • Yeh Solly Sullivan and Hamer have been tweeting about it quite a lot. By the sound of it loads of them are going
  • Will Lembit be there?!

• Double celebration charlton winning the league and WWE i'n town quality
  • Sullivan: Then WWE Raw tonight at the 02 with the #cafc boys!
  • Still trying to get tickets. (I got really good seats on the day last year) Looking unlikely now though!
  • Will Yann be there, he seems to have a wrestling match most games.
  • Wish i was going, but it's my sisters 18th today, would love to go to one at some point though, and yes I do know it's fake but it's more like a soap opera or a pantomime than a sport, and if you accept that you can enjoy the athleticism these guys show
  • Sponsored links:

• Wish i was going, but it's my sisters 18th today, would love to go to one at some point though, and yes I do know it's fake but it's more like a soap opera or a pantomime than a sport, and if you accept that you can enjoy the athleticism these guys show
  • Im going with my son and his friend tomorrow night and despite the pantomime of it all I'm really looking forward to it .
  • JJ isn't impressed

Johnnie Jackson ‏ @johnnie_jackson

As much as I love my teammates,I can't help but be embarrassed that they're all going to watch grown men in pants wrestle tonight

I went to Raw a few years back, it's good fun wish I'd gone tonight if I'd known about it

• they must have had some comps from next seasons sponsor :)
    fake?
  • Yann Kermorgant > Brock Lesnar
  • edited April 2012
    a pantomime? oh no it isn't
  • I wish I could go, went to the London Arena to watch it back in the 90's it was a great experience.
  • Fake ha ha no way I'm here and these guys are as tough as nails there's nothing better than a proper wrestle class
  • Is the show any good? Many empty seats?
  • Sponsored links:

• None and it's been very lively so far excellent
  • There are honestly some that consider this a sport.
  • Embarassing isn't the word
  • There are honestly some that consider this a sport.
    Where, 1983?
  • That explains why I stood next to that mug Johnny Vaughan and his kids on the jubilee line tonight. He must have been using them as an excuse to go and see the wrestling.
  • I went tonight it was decent!
    I didn't see any of the charlton players but I did see andy johnson there the fulham striker
  • JJ isn't impressed

Johnnie Jackson ‏ @johnnie_jackson

As much as I love my teammates,I can't help but be embarrassed that they're all going to watch grown men in pants wrestle tonight
    Make him right!

• Been said already, but to be a professional wrestler and tell a story with a match is a true skill. These guys have to work HARD to get to the top, and it's never an easy journey.

The amount of talented wrestlers who die young is an indication of what a tough industry it is.
  • edited April 2012
    There are honestly some that consider this a sport.
    Where, 1983?
    Exactly! They've been open that it's pre determined for 30 years. Mix martial arts is more popular than boxing yet people still think they're in to some sort of secret! The funny thing is these people usually don't realise that the likes of Jerry Springer are fake.
  • Been said already, but to be a professional wrestler and tell a story with a match is a true skill. These guys have to work HARD to get to the top, and it's never an easy journey.

The amount of talented wrestlers who die young is an indication of what a tough industry it is.
    Most actors get respect for doing their own stunts, let alone performing around the world each week in front of a live audience. Some many lives lost (usually linked to pain killers as funny enough it does hurt than steroids) and the lack of respect will prevent the necessary changes from happening.