Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Supporters Director Live on the radio this Sunday

On 103.7TGRSound this Sunday our special guest on the Sport on Sunday show, will be current Supporters Director, Mr. Ben Hayes.

The show begins at 6.00pm and is on for two hours and although we will cover the local footie for the first half an hour or so, the show will be unashamedly, All Charlton.

If you have any questions you wish to put to Ben on the night, you can either e-mail us at [email protected] or phone in live on air at 01322.441411.

The frequency is 103.7 on your FM dial and you will hopefully also be able to listen in via the website at www.tgrsound.co.uk.

Comments

• What's the range of this station?
  • Officially Bexley and the outer Thames gateway, so from Woolwich down to the Dartford, including the borough of Bexley.

Unofficially a bit further.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]200 yards

201 if you don't mind.
  • [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Officially Bexley and the outer Thames gateway, so from Woolwich down to the Dartford, including the borough of Bexley.

Unofficially a bit further.

Unofficially will it transmit as far as Medway/Swale ?
  • edited February 2007
    Well I haven't driven that way to test it out but I have to say it's unlikely, especially as I beleive they have their own community station down that way, sorry.
  • Swale?? what the nuttin ell is that??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Swale?? what the nuttin ell is that??

Look towards the Isle of Sheppey, you can't miss it. Lots of water and kids with banjo's that type of thing. :-)
  • MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    ha ha, so its like a wierd borough out in the ol sticks then is it! i should really do my homework on kent, now that i am beleverevderderderedere dood.
  • Can't imagine what me and Killers Beard will have to chat about?
  • Sponsored links:

• Swale/Sheppey Community Station is BRFM and my old mucker from Millennium, Pete Finch, presents the Sports Show on Saturdays.

Have fun tonight Terry, but remember your community, you have to be balanced or risk the wrath of OFCOM. ;-)
  • Community is my middle name my friend! :-) I'm even gonna have a chat with Suzanne from Millwall tonight. Hopefully Ade Pennock of Welling as well.
  • Is this station on the internet??