Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Undateables

anyone see this last night, hilarious programme......Luke was a legend calling his date a 'slut' and getting away with it, in fact she seemed to like it.

Comments

• Options
    don't think it was meant to be funny. As Luke has tourettes I am sure his date realised he didn't mean it and that it was a part of his condition. Thought it was an interesting programme. Good luck to them all.
  • Options
    Wasn't a fan of the girl with the brittle bones. Came across a tad picky! Beggers apparently can be choosers.
    The trailers for future episodes are showing a guy wearing a Gillingham scarf, which will be the greatest affliction in the series I'd imagine
  • Options
    the Girl dating Luke was a barmaid in the pub next door to my office up until a few months back
  • Options
    Channel 4 keep getting away with showing these sort of programmes and i love it.

Call me out of order or whatever, but they are hilarious!

The guy tensing his muscles for about 10 minutes was easily the funniest moment on TV this year.
  • Options
    I loved it when the tall guy started flexing his muscles in the cafe with the French girl PML!
  • Options
    Because i'm a funghi.
  • Options
    the Girl dating Luke was a barmaid in the pub next door to my office up until a few months back
    she was alright. fair play to him, he seemed like a decent fella.
  • Options
    Turned up 40minutes late though. She's having a laugh!
  • Options
    swear that was a set-up to get him swearing
  • Options
    Fantastic TV.....When the guy told the girl to look over there, and then began to eat the chips off of her plate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic TV.....When the guy told the girl to look over there, and then began to eat the chips off of her plate.
    That was classic!

Large, I did get the impression that it was edited to make people laugh. Whether that's right or wrong is a different matter, but they certainly left the humourous parts in.
  • Options
    Difficult to imagine tv cameras on your first date - sounds like a set up and if not ridiculous!
  • Options
    Creasing up at the amount of deodorant that fella put on
  • Options
    I recorded and am watching tonight - can't wait
  • Options
    Was Samantha Brick on it?
  • Options
    Nathan Prior is in next weeks episode.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    The most cringeworthy TV i have seen in a very long time.
  • Options
    Urrrgh that girl in the wheelchair was so picky! If all women are like her then we're all foooked!
  • Options
    Urrrgh that girl in the wheelchair was so picky! If all women are like her then we're all foooked!
    Or not. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She went out with one guy and they didn't click. How does that make her picky?!
  • Options
    She went out with one guy and they didn't click. How does that make her picky?!
    Thats true but she did say that he must be 6ft tall, policeman with no disability. So to me thats being picky!

• Options
    edited April 2012
    If I said that I would only date girls with massive boobs, works in Asda with blonde hair then im not being picky eh?
  • Options
    If I said that I would only date girls with massive boobs, works in Asda with blonde hair then im not being picky eh?
    Depends. Does she work on the tills or behind the fish counter?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Depends. Does she work on the tills or behind the fish counter?
    Fish counter so that I can get used to her aromer
  • Options
    Watched this last nigh, had to turn away at points was horrible to watch in an awkward way
  • Options
    Is this by anyway a adaption of 'Take me out' ?
  • Options
    Far from it!

Well...
  • Options
    anyone see this last night, hilarious programme......Luke was a legend calling his date a 'slut' and getting away with it, in fact she seemed to like it.
    Yes she did like it...............in mind anyway

• Options
    Was soo awkward with the guy who had autism,
    Especially when he meet up with that french beauty !
    Some bits where so cringy!