Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya - Daily Mail Article

Comments

• Extraordinary, I wish I had ten percent of her self confidence. Or is it just an elaborate hoax?
  • I think it's hilarious. She's got a face like a jelly baby - all her features look like they were taken off the faces of other women and stuck on with plasticene. This HAS to be an elaborate attempt by the Daily Fail to drive traffic to the site. What she should be concentrating on, rather than the predictable tripe about jealous comments from women 'proving her point' is the numerous comments from men telling her she's got a face like a bag of sick.
  • Definite hoax IMHO. Can't believe more people aren't crying foul over this! Have to say though, fair play to the Mail (which I hate saying!)
  • too late for it to be a hoax. she's gonna get grief for the rest of her life now.
  • you still would tho
  • We're not talking "long term relationship" here, so it's an (obvious) yes from me.
  • She and the Daily Maily know EXACTLY what they're doing with this one. Millions of hits on the website yesterday. Very clever
    Finally, someone gets it right.

The DM site is one of the most read sites in the world for this reason, it publishes stories that get reactions.
  • She and the Daily Maily know EXACTLY what they're doing with this one. Millions of hits on the website yesterday. Very clever
    Finally, someone gets it right.

The DM site is one of the most read sites in the world for this reason, it publishes stories that get reactions.
    No i said yesterday it was to do with hits to their website.

• That pic of her in a dress and a husband in camoflage had me in stitches.
  • I think it may all be a very clever Steve Coogan hoax. Look at her closely, I'm sure it's Coogan.
  • Sponsored links:

• she looks like jason mcateer in a wig
  • Now now, you're all just jealous!!!
  • edited April 2012
  • This has got to be the longest running April Fool going... isn't it?? BTW it's a no from me for the would ya! I just couldn't bear to be in the same room with that goddess-like beauty, I would melt!!
  • That pic of her in a dress and a husband in camoflage had me in stitches.
    Was he trying to hide from her?
  • This made me laugh on twitter: @TwopTwips SAMANTHA BRICK: ignore them all, I'd have a go on you. (Mind you I've had a couple so you might have to finish yourself off)
  • Is thid one a joke... Nope seems not. The mail obviously hires nut jobs.
  • kate middleton is such a bean
  • This article is brilliant.
    Its a yes from me.
    Her next article will be about the the fact that she is so good looking that she just had to have her back doors smashed in by me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Are you familiar with the term hatef*ck? I'd do that and then film it, and she could be the new Tulisa.
  • Didn't get any further than "Fashion's Cutting Edge". WTF ?!?!?!?!?
  • edited April 2012
    Sambricgate being discussed on Sky News right now.
  • She doesn't even look good in studio make-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0_CG3rmRYs
  • her teeth are awful
  • edited April 2012
    The psychologist IS gorgeous.
  • Would that be Linda Popadopolous or whatever? Hands off I saw her first...
  • Linda is a treacle!

• shes not even the best looking person on that sofa
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah the psychologist is stunning, and her teeth don't look like a vandalized graveyard