Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hall of Shame

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tony Blair
    Cherie Blair
    Ken Livingstone
    Tony Benn
    Jack Jones
  • Options
    TREVOR KETTLE
  • Options
    TREVOR KETTLE
    And the Oldham groundsman

• Options
    Ken Livingstone.
    Arthur Scargill.
    Derek Hatton.
  • Options
    Margaret Thatcher
    Jeffrey Archer
    John Aitken
  • Options
    Trevor Kettle's grandparents.
    Trevor Kettle's parents.
    The man himself Mr. Trevor Kettle
  • Options
    Pardew I can agree with (he wasted so much money that we didn't have) but John Fryer's a bit harsh.

Nothing is too harsh for Fryer, with Ron Noades the man responsible for moving Charlton to Selhurst Park.

The same John Fryer who helped save the club in 1984 when we were in receivership? Without him and his associates it's unlikely there would have been a club to move to Selhurst Park.

• Options
    Airman Rick may have more of an inside story on this but I always suspected that Fryer's role in the takeover was less about saving Charlton and more about what a lovely piece of real estate the Valley was.
  • Options
    Anyone who was prepaired to 'get into bed' with Uncle Ron needs to be viewed with a great deal of scepticisim.
    Don't think Fryer was all that he was cracked up to be to be honest.......he came very close to doing a deal with the devil!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Just had a rethink on this despite all the despots listed previously I am revising my list as follows:-
    1) Referee at Huddersfield
    2) Referee V Leyton Orient last week at home
    3) Mr Kettle v Oldham at the Battle of Boundary Park yesterday