Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

'Chrystal' Palace Scarf Pic

edited April 2012 in General Charlton
All, Just had a Nigel join us at work, can anyone point me in the direction of the infamous scarf pic of the Stripey Nigel holding up the miss-spelt scarf?
I feel some banter coming up!!! ;o)

Comments

• JTJT
    edited April 2012
  • Cheers Chaps, the 'banter' has begun!!!
    You forgot one.

The idiot getting his arse kung-fu'ed by Cantona should have an arrow with wanker pointing to him.

• Erics pointing with his foot
  • Ah, fond memories. I've a palace supporting mate named Colin who I've called Cholin ever since.
  • Ah, fond memories. I've a palace supporting mate named Colin who I've called Cholin ever since.
    Colin Hunt presumably?
  • Nothing beats the picture of the bloke dressed as an eagle, slumped in his seat at Selhurst, looking like he is about to burst into tears.
  • Has anyone got a working link to this picture of the fella with the scarf, or can someone paste it up here. The link above doesn't seem to be working.

Cheers
  • Got the badge...
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks - but really need the pic of the scarf. Have tried searching but can't find it.

Anyone?
  • Come on, someone must have it.

There's a Palace fan here just waiting to have the piss ripped out of him. Would be downright rude and negligent of me to let this opportunity pass!
  • The opportunity's gone now.

#letdown
  • You should have shown him the FKW picture of their fan at the bus stop instead.

I only realised recently that the bloke drinks in my local.
  • You should have shown him the FKW picture of their fan at the bus stop instead.

Or simply chinned him
  • You could have just shown him a picture of one of the Ultra's in the Holmesdale end.

That is enough offend anyone!

• It is on page 2 of this thread if you still need it.

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/50363/funny-palace-pics/p2

• edited May 2015
  • how do you get the picture bigger ?
  • MrOneLung said:

how do you get the picture bigger ?

Go to "edit" (the little wheel in top right hand corner of comment box and click

hover over the picture and you should see "insert". Click on that and then click on "delete (that will remove the small pic)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2015
    MrOneLung said:

rub it
  • MrOneLung said:

Go to "edit" (the little wheel in top right hand corner of comment box and click

hover over the picture and you should see "insert". Click on that and then click on "delete (that will remove the small pic)
    hmm - I went into edit but the picture disappeared and just had the web url.
  • Well that didn't take long!!