Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Administrative error could cost us

2»

Comments

• Options
    You got me!
  • Options
    Gutting hope we can still get promoted.....
  • Options
    Can someone please post it on Owlstalk, should give them enough hope to have an orgasm.
  • Options
    Can someone please post it on Owlstalk, should give them enough hope to have an orgasm.
    Brillianr idea,anyones comp skills up to it?

• Options
    Nice one No1 !
  • Options
    Very good.

But I was sat there thinking we will still go up with a 5 point deduction :D
  • Options
    Post it on uniteds forum?
  • Options
    Had me! Was worried about the women's team of course...
  • Options
    It was rumbled even more quickly on Owlstalk! Interesting that they are only focusing on whether or not they can catch United. One of them even said that they thought we would still get automatic promotion with a five point deduction. I think they finally have smelt the coffee.
  • Options
    I sussed it when I read 'The Sunday Independent'! Like a national would cover us! If you have said South London Press said I might have believed it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pity someone spilled the beans so quickly (why do that?).....it would have had quite a few folk taking the bait.
  • Options
    I'm not admitting to nuffink :o0
  • Options
    Hmmmmm, yes, April fools!
  • Options
    It was rumbled even more quickly on Owlstalk! Interesting that they are only focusing on whether or not they can catch United. One of them even said that they thought we would still get automatic promotion with a five point deduction. I think they finally have smelt the coffee.
    what would the point be focusing on winning the league, when they may not even come 2nd ?

• Options
    Can't see bugger all about this anywhere on the web, dw guys, it is a classic April Fool. Twigged this straight away.
  • Options
    Twigged this straight away.
    After you checked everywhere on the internet?
  • Options
    April Fool Joke ????????
  • Options
    Not good for my blood pressure when I found this on Twitter first thing this morning! Then Mr W reminded me of the date...
  • Options
    I still believe it though lol
  • Options

go away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

go away
    I thought OP's comment was funny.

• Options

go away
    I thought OP's comment was funny.

I didnt even look at the content

• Options
    Definitely had me at first as I read it just after midnight and didn't realise the date.

Read it out to my old man this morning, should have seen the horror on his face! Hahahaha
  • Options
    B********d. Had me, but i have just got in after a 13 hr shift. Still looking at the league table makes me feel happy and got tickets for Oldham :-)
  • Options
    Woke up feeling extremely dopey this morning, I saw this and suddenly the adrenaline is pumping, I had a seriously squeaky bum moment. Thanks for an instant wake up.
  • Options
    You rotten bugger, I've just kicked the cat !