Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

if we were to get promoted away...

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
just a question, would the game be shown at the valley?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be the first to point out the likelihood of empty seats in the away end.
  • Options
    Yeah...if it was at Carlisle, tickets would sell quickly but the demand still wouldn't be huge. Preston would give us 6000 tickets and it won't happen at Oldham.
  • Options
    i was wondering because carlise is a long way to go and i have a level exams comming up so its unlikely i would be able to go all the way up there and it is looking more and more likely that it will be that game
  • Options
    I'm hoping we will get promoted at home to Wycombe. It would be nice to do it at home...
  • Options
    If it's away I would love it to be Preston in front of 6k

But would rather it be at home
  • Options
    A sea of red on the pitch home or away. Children hoisted onto their Dads shoulders, players throwing shirts into the joyous crowd the echo of valley floyd road ringing round the ground the sun beaming ...
  • Options
    just go to carlise watch it there join in and enjoy
  • Options
    The scene is set by Nolly, listen to NLA. You can always re-sit your A levels and the future is doomed anyway so go and experience of the joy of promotion young Addick!
  • Options
    I think it will happen at Carlisle. Shame that not many fans seem interested in going, just because its a bit far. Every game until we cross the line is a cup final.
  • Options
    Tell your mum you will revise on the journey. You will have plenty of time :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it will happen at Carlisle. Shame that not many fans seem interested in going, just because its a bit far. Every game until we cross the line is a cup final.
    A bit far, lol. I looked up the distance from The Valley and it gives it as 330 miles. From me it's 'only' 170, so almost a home game, lol. Not got my tickets yet, but i am going. Need to pursuade my daughter as i'd hate her to miss it if we get promoted as it's her first season at football and she's clocked up 8 aways so far, with Oldham, Carlisle and Preston coming up, oh and not forgetting the Hartlepool game which would mean she 'could' see her first (and mine) double.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    Obviously didn't like my suggestion...
  • Options
    just a question, would the game be shown at the valley?
    To actually answer your question. There is no chance of a beam back to The Valley if we can win promotion at Carlisle (IMO).