Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surgery abroad

Has anyone had or considered having surgery abroad ? I need acl reconstruction and considering having it done abroad as the cost is far more affordable .

Comments

• Options
    Don't get your tits done in France.
  • Options
    acl??????

Is that a charlton life reconstruction...or a clit reconstruction or a colonic libation reconstruction...I'm totaly flumuxed.....you've said it like we should all know what it is Gha?
  • Options
    A cock lick
  • Options
    Or lengthening
  • Options
    This is going to be 'one of those threads'.....I can see it coming!!!!!!
  • Options
    I met a girl from Nottingham in Spain back in the 1970's and she enlarged my penis for nothing!
  • Options
    acl...........arsehole contraction limitation?
  • Options
    Mate got his rancid knashers done in Poland for half the price. Have to say they look good
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Cant someone ask a simple question.

Ive no idea glass, but good luck.
  • Options

Ive not idea glass, but good luck.
    Well if we knew what acl mean't Bren maybe he'd get a sensible answer....or two.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its you're cruciate ligament i think. Thats what assumed it was.
  • Options
    acl = 'a' cruciate ligament reconstruction....doesn't sound right Bren?
  • Options
    Its you're cruciate ligament i think. Thats what assumed it was.
    It is, he's had problems with it for a while. Still too good a chance to miss posting purile comments though!
  • Options

Ive not idea glass, but good luck.
    Yeah whats wrong with everyone , what you need is someone to reply with a really helpful answer

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Do you have one?

• Options
    you dont need to pay for acl reconstruction??

i had mine done last year on the NHS. The waiting time from when i went doctors..to MRI Scan..to opertation was about 5 months.
  • Options
    Yes I do
  • Options
    I had both knees done on the NHS.Only person I knew who had surgery abroad died,appendicitis that went wrong on holiday in Egypt.
  • Options
    If I ripped my acl in the Uk I would fly to Austria to get it done. It's free on the E111 health card and they fix 1000's each year due to so many going bad due to skiing and snowboarding. I know many people that have had it done here and they always do a great job.
  • Options
    Anterior Cruciate Ligament, ie the front one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    flying to new zealand tomorrow to sort out a paper cut.
  • Options
    Cheers , have had a mare with nhs , Austria sounds like a plan . Will have a look into that
  • Options
    Cheers , have had a mare with nhs , Austria sounds like a plan . Will have a look into that
    If you were at the peak of physical condition like me you wouldn't get injured playing football!
  • Options
    I heard you had an arsehole transplant and the arsehole rejected you!
  • Options
    I now need to change my shirt as I have just spat out my drink.
  • Options
    I had my ankle ligament recontrustion last year, the NHS paid for me to go private as due the the lenght of the waiting list.
  • Options
    Self rejection is a terrible thing.
  • Options
    Had my hernia done at the Hospital Particular do Algarve in Alvor a few weeks ago. I didn't pay, as I had been waiting a year the Portuguese NHS paid for it. The care and service was great. Might be worth Googling them and sending an e-mail to get a quote GHE?
  • Options
    Cheers algarve