Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Galaxy Nexus V iphone 4

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
Anyone had both of these?

If so which is the better one?

Comments

• Options
    Here we go ;0)
  • Options
    I'd be surprised if there were that many that would "upgrade" from the iPhone to the nexus to be fair but maybe I'm wrong and someone will put me straight
  • Options
    As an iphone/ ipad/ iMac user, I'm dying to try the Galaxy. I bet I wouldn't feel like some IT schmuck in California is dictating how I run my (media) life!

I have a lot of time for Apple products, but the iPhone winds me right up! Texting is awful. Siri is the most pointless feature of all time (at least until it works properly). The battery life is pathetic. The way it syncs now dumbfounds me. And if I have to type my freakin password in ONE MORE TIME....

• Options
    Agree on the battery life and Siri.

I tried a Galaxy a while ago (not the Nexus) and whilst the screen was amazing compared to the iphone I just could not get used to the operating system, apps etc. Went back to the iphone.
  • Options
    I walked into the O2 shop to get an iPhone 4S in december, and came out with a Galaxy Note. Absolutely no regrets. All the same important Apps are there for Android too.
    I constantly get comments that "it's too big", then then I'm used to that.. ;) You adjust to it very fast, and iPhones now look & feel like yesterday's technology.
  • Options
    the nexus is rubbish the S2 is better, in fact the S2 is best smart phone at the moment (comparison with HTC sensation, Nexus. Note and iphone4s)
  • Options
    The nexus has not really delivered on all the groundbreaking promises.
    I will second @sadiejane1981 comment. I have had the S2 since October and my missus is now pissed that she chose the iphone.

Galaxy s3 coming out in the next month or so
  • Options
    If in the unlikely event I was going to change from iOS and iPhone, I'll be all in on Windows Phone
  • Options
    Am I the only one who hasn't a clue about what they're talking about.

Is this the new clique speak?
  • Options
    If in the unlikely event I was going to change from iOS and iPhone, I'll be all in on Windows Phone
    You are anti android in every phone related thread. Why so ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @SamB09 Sash is probably like me, Android is a great concept but it is so fragmented. Windows Phone and iOS keep the operating system clean and simple,.

I had an Android but was fed up with the updates coming out so quickly and my phone not being able to handle them. That can't be said for Windows phone and iOS devices.
  • Options
    I do like the Nexus stuff, but loathe the skin crap like TouchWiz and Sense. But BigDL is right, I like my phone to be simple, I don't want to fiddle like I would on a pc with settings on my phone
  • Options
    I also went for an iphone and ended up opting for the S2. Great bit of kit. Don't really know about the Nexus as I only tend to look at what's new when I'm looking for an upgrade..................
  • Options
    Here's a video review of the Nexus..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZ8sfJjoRI
  • Options
    Had a play with a Galaxy Note last week. Love it. Would happily trade in my 4s and iPad for one, which I'm currently contemplating doing :-)
  • Options
    I'd get a Galaxy Nexus V Iphone IV if I were you.