Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crazy Paving

Anybody know where I can get hold of re-claimed paving slabs as I want some crazy paving done in my back garden.

Comments

• Options
    The council used to sell it on Steve.
  • Options
    Thought you'd prefer Miserable Paving to the crazy variety
  • Options
    I don't think it's very easy to get hold of any more. It was all the rage in the 70s because councils up and down the country were tearing up their flagstones and flogging them off cheap. Nowadays all they tend to have is tarmac.
  • Options
    What type of slabs
  • Options
    open to suggestions
  • Options
    Smile
  • Options
    Anybody know where I can get hold of re-claimed paving slabs as I want some crazy paving done in my back garden.
    I bought some a few years back from Walkers on Sevenoaks Way. Cheap as chips, dont know if they still do it though.
  • Options
    If you wanted to combine getting the slabs with a good trip out, this place has some really interesting stuff.
    http://www.photoblog.com/Jarvo/2009/08/10/267-wells-reclaimation.html
  • Options
    My old man hated mowing the lawn. Hence our garden back and front was crazy paved, a real 70's look.
  • Options
    The 'builders' who re-built our kitchen (before we bought it) put all the bricks in the back garden on top of the old patio and covered the lot with soil and turf. Therefore if you want to come and collect them i have a large amount of old bricks / slabs etc needing a new home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will this do?