Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

rangemasters

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
buying a place with a space for one and always wanted one (a range size cooker), just wondered if any folk on here had had one and what they're experience was

Comments

• wrong site mate try.. www.countrylife.co.uk
  • he he, not an aga me old son
  • Range master is to Aga as Semedo is to Hollands. Not the same thing and not as good but still ok.
  • depends what you want it to do, i.e. just cook, or central heating as well. I supply range cookers various brands, so drop me a line with your questions and Ill try to help you
  • We have a Rangemaster Raz, 5 x gas rings on the top, 1 x electric grill, 1 x large electric fan oven and 1 x small electric (non fan) oven.

Great bit of kit
  • Sorry Raz I have just found out both the ovens are fan ovens, as if you need to know :-)
  • depends what you want it to do, i.e. just cook, or central heating as well. I supply range cookers various brands, so drop me a line with your questions and Ill try to help you
    just wondered if rangemaster are as good as some sites say - it's only for cooking.

can you do competitive pricing?
  • hi Raz yes Rangemaster are very good - owned by AGA group -as already mentioned and have a large range to suit all tastes, dual fuel, ceramic hob, induction tops, classic / contemporary styling the list goes on, there are also comparable makes available as well, Brittania are very good to, or some of the French ranges Bocuse if you want truly authentic range but pricey!!.

My suggestion for deciding if you want one / route to purchase would be, a. decide on design traditional, or modern? If traditional then keep to Rangemaster Brittania Aga, if contemporary style is preferred then there are a lot more options available in range style cookers. Drop me a line to chat through what your kitchen is like and I can talk you through some options, yes I can competitive price I design supply and fit interiors specifically kitchens and everything that goes with them :)

cheers
  • got a Rangemaster 110, 2 large gas ovens and a grill, 4 gas rings, ceramic hot plate and gas ring hot plate - absolutely love it, great bit of kit