Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackheath to Charlton

2»

Comments

• I try Suze. Not everyone appreciates me though.....
  • with difficulty

Also Chirpy I don't see why I should tell anyone that I was originally coming from Lancs, all I wanted to know was how to get from B'heath and some Lifers were kind enough to give me the advice I needed without me having to go into lines and lines of explanation, it was a simple question that requested a simple answer.

Shall we leave it there and save our energy for supporting the team tomorrow evening?
    Well you said you weren't local and then asked for local directions. I assumed that you thought you had to go to Blackheath to get to Charlton. I was only trying to help.

Tomorrow night? No thanks, I'm out to dinner, not at The Clarendon (no comment) I hasten to add.......
  • Too many e numbers this afternoon chirpy. Slightly irritating.
  • Get a sherbert. Wouldn't pish about with buses.
  • What happened to the 75 and the 94? Sure both used to stop outside the Clarendon. Mind you it was thirty odd years ago!
    anorak mode on

the 75 (or the blackheath end of it) transmogrified into the 202 and doesn't go to woolwich any more - it only goes as far as the royal standard any more. think it was the late 80s / early 90s it all changed.

the 94 never got nearer to blackheath than lee green or lewisham - the lewisham end's the 261 now.

54 still has the same route it always did - stops near the clarendon and goes through charlton village.

• I just know sparrows lane lion is reading this thread and laughing to himself
  • Chirpy in a league of his own

Brilliant
  • You can just jump the 1 train stop up to lewisham....
  • It's probably too late now, Lancy - as you're probably travelling right now.

But if you don't really fancy staying at the Clarendon once you get there, there is an alternative ...... if you don't mind sharing.

/newsshopper.co.uk/news/9600868.Mystery_man_living_in_Blackheath_hole/

;o)

• href="/http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9600868.Mystery_man_living_in_Blackheath_hole/">/newsshopper.co.uk/news/9600868.Mystery_man_living_in_Blackheath_hole/

Can't get your link to work Oggy, but I'm assuming the News Shopper has tracked down Mikel Alonso
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks, Red Lane.

So it was Alonso they found, then?
  • The 54! That was it. Thanks for putting me right
  • So how did it all go LL?
  • 380 bus brilliant to Charlton but decided to get the train back and had 30 mins wait, but it didn't matter as we won.
  • 380 bus brilliant to Charlton but decided to get the train back and had 30 mins wait, but it didn't matter as we won.
    Yes........... not so bad waiting on the station with other Addicks and still something of a buzz in the air maybe?
    Read another thread and it looks like you had an enjoyable evening.