Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone else finding it slow .....

Comments

• Options
    The thread titles are obscured by a decorative star of whose purpose I am unclear.

Lots of big

empty

spaces
    They have been created to make room for all the ads to help pay for running the site. ;-)
  • Options
    Using a mobile. Keep getting page not found. Seems to happen for the first click on each thread everytime.
  • Options
    every time i close a thread i have to click forum to see the other threads

dont like it
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Finally managed to sign in!

Sod's law I just e mailed admin about it too.

I couldn't sign in at the top right hand corner but was eventually able to by clicking sign in at the bottom of a thread if there is anyone else as stupid as me!

• Options
    Don't worry Ladies and gentlemen. This is just an initial stage. More changes coming: you should see blue and red stripes later this afternoon.
  • Options
    Finally managed to sign in!

Sod's law I just e mailed admin about it too.

I couldn't sign in at the top right hand corner but was eventually able to by clicking sign in at the bottom of a thread if there is anyone else as stupid as me!

Had to do the same aswell.
  • Options
    No "edit" facilty as well?
  • Options
    No "edit" facilty as well?
    It's there you've just got to search for it. Try the cog icon thingy in the top right hand corner and click on the balck edit narrative box.
  • Options
    Don't like it at the moment. I'm assuming these are temporary gliches.
  • Options
    Where am I?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Test.
  • Options
    Having serious problems to get on to the home page. Had to get on to an old thread from my previous history, to start a new thread
  • Options
    I can sign in using Google Chrome but not from IE. Only way I can sign in from IE is to go to the bottom of a thread and use the sign in option offered in that place. Very concerned that I haven't got the stripes that Lookie promised.
  • Options
    Anyone having issues please clear your browser cache. It's also helpful to know which browser and operating system you are using.
  • Options
    Unable to get on to the home page. Anyone else having the same issues?
  • Options
    Running Firefox ....but site really slow for me right now
  • Options
    On IE keeps going off & have to log back in to the site.
  • Options
    This site is officially slower than Leon Clarke sprinting towards goal :-)
  • Options
    It keeps saying the web page is unavailable and I'm on Google chrome.
  • Options
    hit and miss now
    using internet explorer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    keeps going lookie put 50p in the server i will mail you the cash you should recieve an email from my colleague in uganda soon
  • Options
    test.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Everything running at decent speed for me now, LoOkie.
  • Options
    Everything is fine for those of us who pay the subscription fee.
  • Options
    Ah, but do you have the badge?
  • Options
    IE. Very slow, and getting slower.
  • Options
    Those crap iPad things are not having any problem at all !!!!! :0)
  • Options
    Very slow on mobile. Getting worried about match thread as I can't make it tonight and was relying on sneaky updates while stuck in a meeting.
  • Options
    Soon as I complained, started running like greased lightening - blinding customer service ;-)
  • Options
    Cant use Internet Ex but fine on Chrome