Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poxy BBC

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
For reasons best known to themselves they're not showing league 1 on ceefax or whatever it's called now!

I want to look at the table!

Comments

• Options
    There you go Len! ;-)
  • Options
    There you go Len! ;-)
    Very good!

I should have known better :-)
  • Options
    Thanks chaps!
  • Options
    For reasons best known to themselves they're not showing league 1 on ceefax or whatever it's called now!

I want to look at the table!
    But you've obviously got internet access Len - Google it!

• Options
    Thinks it's silly that they are having an hour long MOTD for just two games , and The Football League Show is still on a stupid o'clock and all teams will get the usual 15 seconds.
  • Options
    After the match I got back to my car and switched on Radio 5 at 5.05pm and missed the results. During my 2 1/2 hr drive home our national radio sports channel gave the premiership scores about 3 times but could not find time for Championship or League results.
  • Options
    Had the same problem, up in Norfolk visiting my mum in care home, returned to my dads house to look at table on red button and it wasn't there! Had to scroll through all the results pages and work it out for myself that the gap was still nine points! Not the first time either that they have not had the league one table up. Even had non leagues!
  • Options
    If you consider yourself a public service broadcaster, then you would have thought that the bbc would want to support this part of the game.
    That is the football out of the premiership. You could argue the same with cycling, motor cycling, and other sports with the addition of the red button.
    I long argued for a sports channel while at the bbc, but it was argued that other providers should deliver this.
    I believe that delivering comprehensive arts and sports is delivering the remit for public service.
    Mind you I argued against moving to Salford and why there.....especially in the year of the Olympics