Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fifa Street Now Out!

Can't believe i'm being suckered to stay up till midnight to get this game , Asda's are selling it 1 minute past midnight , Tesco's 8/9 am , no wonder they are going down he pan , i've played the demo and it is quite good, my sons got one of these dodgy 'staff training days' days off school tomorrow , i'm not letting him play it at midnight though.

Comments

• Very.
  • Fifa street games are fun for about 20 minutes. You must be mad.
  • Sad
    This
    Very.
    And this.
  • Leave it out. If the guy wants to play games with his son, let him.

I get so pissed off when a load of old farts call it sad to play games or to stay up for midnight release.

Your all too old to matter in this debate, move with the times.
  • Don't see why asdas would be open for midnight for fifa Street !!

Tbh i didn't even know it was out today !
  • Aren't there a lot of 24hour supermarkets? And Tescos isn't going down the pan, what a ridiculous comment!
  • I'm an old fart and love gaming, its great fun! Mind you I wouldn't spent 40 sheets on a computer game of keepie ups!
  • Aren't there a lot of 24hour supermarkets? And Tescos isn't going down the pan, what a ridiculous comment!
    Turnover dropping , just got rid of their Md?
  • edited March 2012
    Asda's was surreal experience at that time of night , very scary, you do these things the once, not again!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm an old fart and love gaming, its great fun! Mind you I wouldn't spent 40 sheets on a computer game of keepie ups!
    Same here. I'm mid-forties and love my PS3 and pretending that I'm actually good enough to play for charlton via fifa 12, really don't get the street versions though. Always felt like a silly gimmick game to me that got boring very quickly but I certainly won't knock anyone who does enjoy it................
  • Maybe i should stick to my pipe and slippers instead? :-0

Lighten up people!
  • Maybe i should stick to my pipe and slippers instead? :-0

Lighten up people!
    Is that on the PS3?
  • Leave it out. If the guy wants to play games with his son, let him.

I get so pissed off when a load of old farts call it sad to play games or to stay up for midnight release.

Your all too old to matter in this debate, move with the times.
    What debate? MiA made a statement, so did I and the other old farts, no debate here, move along now please...

• edited March 2012
    The demo is good and its a bit of a laugh but i will wait for the price to come down before I buy it.

Also are Charlton on there?
  • on the original fifa street i destroyed all of my friends, just randomly turned the right stick in any old direction and i'd take it round some one.

Always found it way too easy.
  • That wasn't just at you algarve. It was to all of those calling him or his actions sad.
  • It's a good laugh game from the demo. I tried learning all the tricks and it can be cool flicking the ball over someones head then vollying it in the goal. Too expensive at the moment but it's addictive!
    Same here. I'm mid-forties and love my PS3 and pretending that I'm actually good enough to play for charlton via fifa 12, really don't get the street versions though. Always felt like a silly gimmick game to me that got boring very quickly but I certainly won't knock anyone who does enjoy it................
    I think the same EA team worked on this one for the first time so it's got the FIFA engine. In the old days it was developed by a separate, lower budget team. The demo's fun, although shooting is so tricky.