Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Tickets

13»

Comments

• Options
    hows this..
  • Options
    and this...
  • Options
    That must of been the cup game last season as i dont remember that many went to the league game this season
  • Options
    this is my favourite tho....as the teams ran out
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    that looks quality. i was devastated when i couldn't go.
  • Options
    Definately not the league game
  • Options
    lol. i've made the trip to boro a few times, me and max 20 other people!!!

stayed up in darlington with medders one year too!
  • Options
    me too,there has been some dire turn outs up there in the past
  • Options
    People should stand, and stand on mass, if the Flask brigade start, ask em what's more important, getting behind the team singing, or sitting in slience?
  • Options
    doesnt look like i'll be able to get tickets. Might try for the city/everton game.

have a nice time.. grr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Pardy_Army[/cite]doesnt look like i'll be able to get tickets. Might try for the city/everton game.

have a nice time.. grr

I know balls innit,might do the same.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: browny[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Pardy_Army[/cite]doesnt look like i'll be able to get tickets. Might try for the city/everton game.

have a nice time.. grr[/quote]

I know balls innit,might do the same.[/quote]

The annoying thing is i've been to an away game this season. I just dont understand why they can't hold info like that on their system rather than making you keep a tiny piece of paper. System seems bad imo.

what am i doing wrong with the quotes?
  • Options
    Make you right mate,to be fair i havn't been away this season due to lack of funds cos my partner gave birth last october.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]this is my favourite tho....as the teams ran out

That's an awesome picture Suzi. I took my lad (then aged 7) to his first away game. Despite the result, he enjoyed it greatly but was extremely surprised when his Dad, who had issued him with dire warnings about swearing, was heard to say in the second half, above the noise of the crowd, "come on Rommedahl you lazy shit".

Oh dear parenting by example I don't think!!