Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Knuckle - BBC4 Last Night

Not quite big fat gypsy weddings. Anyone else see this last night?

Comments

• Options
    Started watching and recorded the last half hour or so. I know it wasn't meant to be but I found it hilarious, things like the production effects on the videos were brilliant.
  • Options
    Good movie, saw it in a local cinema last year. Brutal way to live though
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the documentary about the victims of their various crimes. Might not appear so family orientated, macho, loyal, etc when presented with the elderly widow they've ripped off for £10,000's. You don't get stake money of £60k in cash legitimately.
  • Options
    If that's the film about the gypsy fights I found it brilliant - it did get out of hand towards the end though, they should of just left it after a few fights.
  • Options
    The video's reminded me of the old WWF.
  • Options
    The joyces are the ones which recently-ish jumped paddy dohery while he was out running
  • Options
    Saw it a while back, great film. The two hour tear up was quite something. The big fat lad's face as he kept on yelling "he's boiting me" :-/
  • Options
    The joyces are the ones which recently-ish jumped paddy dohery while he was out running
    Yeah but it was just a bit of banter...

• Options
    Yeah but it was just a bit of banter...

Did you see the video of that one ? proper scrap in the middle of a road, they literally stopped traffic for it