Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is/was Two Sheds?

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
He was banging on relentlessly about investing in gold back on Netaddicks 10 years ago with price then at $200/oz. Today it is at $1700/oz.

Was he just a bullsh!tter who made a remarkable prediction or did he know something that nobody else was saying at the time. The economy in the early 2000s was pretty healthy and i dont recall many people predicting the cataclsymic recession of the past 3 years .

Who is he?

Comments

• He was banging on relentlessly about investing in gold back on Netaddicks 10 years ago with price then at $200/oz. Today it is at $1700/oz.

Who is he?
    He isn't Gordon Brown.
  • I seem to remember it being said that he died in the tsunami a few years ago.
    I know nothing about him, so I've no idea, but a lot of people said this was bulls**t.
  • Soundas found out who it was - I'm sure he'll tell all later.

How much was oil a barrel ten years ago? How much were Google shares?
  • I seem to remember it being said that he died in the tsunami a few years ago.
    I know nothing about him, so I've no idea, but a lot of people said this was bulls**t.
    The power of google and five minutes or so poking around, he was no visionary

Written in 2003

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/gold101.html

• Remember him well.. He also claimed to have been an internationally recognised musician, and seemed to have alternate accounts set up which only logged in to give praise to him as a 'great man'.

An eccentric/nutter to be sure, but entertaining if you didn't take it seriously...
  • edited March 2012
    Google....Driving Sideways(name of a Medways band he once played in)...real name David Bunce (think there's another musician with the same name)...also known as Zak Starstosky.
    Last heard of living in the Milton Keynes area...........but an 'unconfirmed' rumour has it that he's now in Australia.
  • edited March 2012
    Soundas found out who it was - I'm sure he'll tell all later.

How much was oil a barrel ten years ago? How much were Google shares?
    Come to that Nick, how much were Little Chef shares.............or Olympic Breakfast bonds ten years ago??

• If the website linked on the wiki page about him is correct, he's living in Vienna : http://www.dodifferent.org.uk/about/
    Seems to have found God too...
  • edited March 2012
    If the website linked on the wiki page about him is correct, he's living in Vienna : http://www.dodifferent.org.uk/about/
    Seems to have found God too...
    Mmmm not sure that's him....he'd be around 62 or 63 now.
    Anyway, he always 'claimed' to be a Budhist!

• "he" left a nice message for you in the activity wall the other day Soundas :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• "he" left a nice message for you in the activity wall the other day Soundas :-)
    Have you banned him already?
  • edited March 2012
    "he" left a nice message for you in the activity wall the other day Soundas :-)
    Oh what a privilege Bart............though I doubt it's him somehow!
    And anyway................ didn't he die in the Tsunami?

• Arthur "Two sheds" Jackson.

He had 2 sheds of course, as every Monty Python fan knows!
  • Google....Driving Sideways(name of a Medways band he once played in)...real name David Bunce (think there's another musician with the same name)...also known as Zak Starstosky.
    Last heard of living in the Milton Keynes area...........but an 'unconfirmed' rumour has it that he's now in Australia.
    Isn't Driving Sideways one of the bands on that Charlton CD released when we got to the Prem?
  • Google....Driving Sideways(name of a Medways band he once played in)...real name David Bunce (think there's another musician with the same name)...also known as Zak Starstosky.
    Isn't Driving Sideways one of the bands on that Charlton CD released when we got to the Prem?
    Yup.

• Two sheds. They were the 2 Essex birds on xfactor weren't they
    Yup.

......having borrowed their name from the 1961 blues hit by guitarist Freddie King :-)

• Could have been anyone. Most people on NetAddicks had multiple identities :-)
  • edited March 2012
    Could have been anyone. Most people on NetAddicks had multiple identities :-)
    Egh....? I can assure you 100% that that is who he is Darty.

We did indeed.

• Sponsored links:

• BDLBDL
    edited March 2012
    I think we need to see @Soundasa£ do his Charlie Chaplin walk at the Valley !! ;-)
  • So thats where the mystery backing is coming from...

;)
    Egh....?

eddie_firmanis_boots was also johnny_summers_socks and clarrie_the_cat.
    Just like DaveRudd is also Eldavide on here.

• He is/was a massive plonker. But my god his posts were the best windups I've ever seen.
    Egh....? Can assure you 100% that that is who he is Darty.

• I miss camp david

silly sausage

the spy

and uncle silas

;)
  • No mention for Hogswell Sambucca yet?
  • edited March 2012
    Anyone for a bit of Tonto? That LoOkHeRe was a strange character
  • Wonder what happened to HogswellSambucca? Maybe he found a team with an even prettier name.. :)
  • Ah - great minds, lookout! ;)