Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is your favourite fast food?

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
Mine is Wimpy. The best one is in Welling as for some reason the burgers are always fully cooked. I like my meat well done. Woolwich is my nearest so hopefully i'll go there soon when it opens again. I quite like Starburger as well and I usually go to the one in Erith. But as Ive gotten older my taste buds have changed and ive started to eat more curry and kebabs. Ive never ate curry and kebabs when i was a kid as i prefered Wimpy and Starburger. McDonalds and KFC are ok but they're not a patch on Wimpy!

Comments

• This could get a bit tasty.... or not as the case may be.
  • KFC LA LA LA
  • Scone - fastest cake in the world!
  • 3 piece Variety meal from KFC or double cheeseburger from the golden arches.
  • BONELESS BANQUET!
  • Just had Dominos pizza, lovely
  • Oh man....I was going to be sensible tonight but this thread is sending me to Dallas Chicken....at least its 100% halal I guess
  • Pizza Hut etc.

Don't eat in these chicken shops, They're all halal and the shops are normally filthy!
  • @se10........but they smell good!
  • Gregg's.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2012
    I'll give you that!
    @se10........but they smell good!
  • I'll give you that!
    @se10........but they smell good!
    Chick Chicken in Plumstead is quite decent and also the Kebab Shop (can't remember the name) near Plumstead corner is good also. Always ask for a small kebab and they will still give you a large one for the price of a small one. I never have chillie sauce but kechup instead. Im getting hungry!
  • shish with chilli sauce
  • Just had Dominos pizza, lovely
    You clearly do not have a Papa Johns near you, superior to Dominos in every way (apart from the garlic dip). Although does pizza count as fast food?
  • Pizza Hut etc.

Don't eat in these chicken shops, They're all halal and the shops are normally filthy!
    Why does it matter if they serve halal meat?
  • Fish & chips
    Big Mac & Shake
    KFC
    Kebab (donner)

To my mind, curry's (chinese & indians), pizza & to some extent shish kebabs can not be classed as "fast food" as you have to wait for them to be cooked !!
  • Pizza Hut etc.

Why does it matter if they serve halal meat?
    1 - I like to have a choice.
    2 - Don't agree with the way it's prepared.
  • Do you have Burger King in England? Over here (States) they have always been my favs. Not that I eat them too much nowadays. :-)
  • edited March 2012
    yeah we have burger king over here but its called crumpet queen.
  • Fried dumplings.....mmmmm

Don't fancy going into a McD's again for a while ;'(

KFC out here is, imho, better than back home, I even teach a student called KFC, it's hillarious.

Chinese fast food cant be quite... interesting, to say the least. Chicken feet or ducks necks anyone? (Actually the ducks neck is pretty nice)
  • Sponsored links:

• Pie n Mash.

Double Double. Yes!
  • Fish and Chips
    Kebab (Kofte)
  • italian/indian/chips/thai/beer.
    Not on one and not at the same time. Also no meat.
  • Mexican, El Pollo Loco!

Or Wendy's double baconator!

• Burger King Quarter Pounder.......It's Ok for me to have one as a treat once in a while.......Mmmmmmm luverly!!!
  • taco bell
  • Boneless Banquet for One, worth every penny.
  • Boneless Banquet for One, worth every penny.
    Where from?

• I used to like the original Wimpy bars, which I guess weren't really "fast food" as such as they were cooked to order. Old Wimpys became Starburger, proper burgers with proper fired onions, on a plate with a knife and fork!
  • McD Big Tasty for me..