Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FOR SALE - One off Player T-shirts (and bag) - FOR SALE

Unless you've been on Mars you will have noticed that Charlton Life and Bromley Addicks have been running a series of auctions to raise money for the Charlton Academy.

The Youth side did fantastically well to beat Spurs and nearly beat Man Utd but they are not flush with cash and are still glad of any help.

Paul Hart was very grateful for the tracksuits that Bromley Addicks paid for, partly from auctions last year on here. This season CL and BA helped pay for two mini-buses for use by the Academy sides and we hope to make further contributions soon. You have already raised close to £3,500.

So where you can, please support these auctions. Like the bloke who approached me recently.

"Oi! Irving" he said. "Here you go, Guv, little something for the auctions. No names , no pack drill but these are one-offs" he said as he pressed a package into my hands. "Samples, so you'll never see any more like them".

So here we go. Don't ask for other sizes because this is all there is.

Lot A White T-shirt with picture of players celebrating a Dale Stephens goal. Solly, BWP, Dale, Hayes, Morrison and hidden it looks like Jackson and Waggy so I guess this was on the opening day of the season when we beat Bournemouth. Great pic showing the team spirit of the players Size large. Perfect condition and never worn. Opening bid £5

Lot B White T-shirt with picture of Johnnie Jackson celebrating at an away ground. Great pic of the Skipper. Perfect condition and never worn. Size XL. Opening bid £5

Lot C Cotton bag with same group picture as Lot A 14" x 13" Brand new and never used. Off white/cream cotton. Opening bid £3

Usual rules. Winner collects or pays postage. Auction ends Tuesday 6th March at 5.00 pm

Happy bidding

imageimageimageimageimage

Comments