Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Girl's thread

edited March 2012 in Not Sports Related
Where is the best place to go for manicures and pedicures in SE London?

Comments

• You live in charlton don't you kimbo?

I don't get my nails done but have used aspire on char church lane for convenience. Like the girls in there and they do all that. Have look on website as they have offers.
  • Hello...anyone there?...Sorry wrong thread!
  • Where is the best place to go for manicures and pedicures in SE London?
    I have a friend that does mans and peds in Erith. She is very good and fully qualified.
  • I know grammar is not popular on this forum, but this thread really does need the missing apostrophe.

• yes I thought it was about girls not for them..

• Girls, are they handy with a mastic gun?
  • shouldnt this thread be titled 'FAO Plaaayer'
  • shouldnt this thread be titled 'FAO Players'
    I'll get me coat

• sexist thread.
  • JTJT
    edited March 2012
  • Sponsored links:

• I know grammar is not popular on this forum, but this thread really does need the missing apostrophe.

I apologise profusley for the lack of apostrophe, my husband will be appalled
  • Don't pay for mani/pedi myself, I'm a DIY chick! However, would recommend this place in Dartford. Been a few times now and although it feels quite weird, my feet feel wonderful afterwards. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet.

http://www.gummerfishfootspa.co.uk/
  • Don't pay for man myself, I'm a DIY chick! /
    Really!

Really!

Read the Chat Up Lines thread and you'll see why ;-)

Wilma

i like you more and more each day

8+) when you coming down the Lib
  • C'mon lads give the ladies a bit of their own space on CL to discuss their girlie things. No need to crash in on it is there plus...........it'll a lot more fun to be a lurker and see what they really say when they think no one is watching B-)
  • Don't pay for mani/pedi myself, I'm a DIY chick! However, would recommend this place in Dartford. Been a few times now and although it feels quite weird, my feet feel wonderful afterwards. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet.

those fish can pass infections on
  • edited March 2012
    So can most ladies 8=P
  • edited March 2012
    Don't pay for mani/pedi myself, I'm a DIY chick! However, would recommend this place in Dartford. Been a few times now and although it feels quite weird, my feet feel wonderful afterwards. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet.

those fish can pass infections on
    From the site:
    Is it safe?
    Yes! The fish cannot transfer any diseases. We inspect customer’s feet to ensure they are free of any cuts, open wounds and infections of any kind. We then wash your feet with warm soapy water, rinse and dry before allowing the fish pedicure to be performed. This not only eliminates any risks of cross contamination but also ensures the health and well-being of our fish as well. Each customer also has their own dedicated spa which is filtered every five minutes; this coupled with powerful UV sterilisation makes a fish pedicure safe.

Maybe we should send the details to the foot fetish bloke on the Shoes thread?!
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't normally go but need winter feet ready for summer sandals in 2 weeks as got a work trip to sunnier places
  • actually it should be:
    Girls' Thread

Sorry!