Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help please

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Hi everyone, ive just got back from Mexico for 2 weeks and have been keeping track of the results of charlton and read some match reports but I was wondering if people could briefly describe how we played against:
Rochdale
Tranmere
Stevenage
I managed to catch the end of the Chesterfield game tho! Also was stevenage a sell out I saw the attendance wasnt 27,111 but there was segregation correct? was it a good atmosphere??
Appreciate your help!

Comments

• Options
    If you go to the official site, click on the "Match" tab near the top, then click on the "fixtures" tab it will present you with a list of all our fixtures.

On the right hand side of each game you will see a little brown & blue button, one is for the league one table when the game took place and the other is the official match report including attendance that was posted on the OS at the time.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    Or you can scroll down on the forum and find the relevant post-match views threads.
  • Options
    google.. Charlton life match thread vs... and they should pop up
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Rochdale and Tranmere - Both pretty poor, didnt create much and didnt play anything like what we are capable of. Gave away sloppy goals in each and then Kermo scored a great free kick against Rochdale, and Morrison saved us with a header from a corner against tranmere.

Stevenage - First half, fairly even. BWP missed a good one on one chance and a header. Second half, we completely bossed it, could have had 5or 6, practically all these chances falling to BWP. He did score one, after morro had opened the scoring with a fantastic 20 yard volley from a corner. Their keeper had a great game and kept the scoreline respectable for them. Atmosphere was good to start with, went a little flat after about 20 mins, but then when we scored didnt stop singing for the rest of the game. Attendence was 26, 500 or so and was great to see the Valley full again. Was a great day out.
  • Options
    Not being funny guys but the guy has missed 3x games, CL match threads are fun to keep an eye on whilst the game is being played but to read them weeks later is like pulling teeth especially when you already know the result
  • Options
    Not being funny, but I was just giving the guy an option :), he wanted views so the post match thread seems perfect for many of those. Obviously the OS is the first place to look
  • Options
    Average
    Average
    Decent
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Below average
    Below average
    good
  • Options
    Slight or moderate
    Occasionally rough at first in north
    Fair
  • Options
    cheers for your help guys i must admit I was getting a little concerned about the successive draws and gutted I couldnt make the stevenage game but will be there saturday, was Rochdale and Tranmere similar to the Bury performance a few weeks back?