Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boozers for Bournemouth

Comments

• Options
    kid friendly near Pokesdown station? and footie on TV?
    Greens Bar mate. It's a good 15 min walk from the station so not that close but best you'll get with a kid.
  • Options
    kid friendly near Pokesdown station? and footie on TV?
    Greens Bar mate. It's a good 15 min walk from the station so not that close but best you'll get with a kid.
    cheers

• Options
    Anyone know how far Bmouth station is away from the town centre and some decent pubs?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    oh well the percy florence it is then, allows away supporters and not too far from ground, looking forward to this one!
  • Options
    Anyone know how far Bmouth station is away from the town centre and some decent pubs?
    Your looking at a 10-15min walk or 2mins in a cab. If your walking, head towards the town centre you'll hit a roundabout with KFC on. Head down the road on your right (would be the second one off - is the only downhill road) and there are plenty of pubs /bars on the right hand side of the road. If your after the football as well in the town centre then the Littentree is probably the best shout. Or Sharkeys which is a pool bar.
  • Options
    Your looking at a 10-15min walk or 2mins in a cab. If your walking, head towards the town centre you'll hit a roundabout with KFC on. Head down the road on your right (would be the second one off - is the only downhill road) and there are plenty of pubs /bars on the right hand side of the road. If your after the football as well in the town centre then the Littentree is probably the best shout. Or Sharkeys which is a pool bar.
    cheers

• Options
    If you see @Plaaaayer out be sure to ask him for a bottle of his customary champagne that he buys in Bournemouth
  • Options
    The station is in town, pubwise all I know is that towards the ground on the main road from the station is only two very ordinary gaffs. Not too good on the boozer front I'm afraid

• Options
    going to go pub in town centre i think
  • Options
    the Lord Wayne Kerr is a popular away fans pub just a five minute walk from the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    looked that up on the net can't find it. you sure its called that
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    Tell me you didn't @Mike
  • Options
    Just try repeating the name out loud...
  • Options
    Where are most people going to drink then? Greens Bar or Percy Florence?
  • Options
    Where are most people going to drink then? Greens Bar or Percy Florence?
    how close are they both to the station/ground mate
  • Options
    just looked them up greens bar looks better as will have the footie on
  • Options
    If you go on the Greens Bar web site and you can register for a free drink.
  • Options

http://www.chaplins-bar.co.uk/

This place looks OK.
  • Options
    good spot. We are probably going to go there then mate, if you do to can give you the ticket there. If not can do it at the turnstiles or whatever i dont mind!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good spot. We are probably going to go there then mate, if you do to can give you the ticket there. If not can do it at the turnstiles or whatever i dont mind!
    I'll see you at Greens Bar

• Options
    okay mate nice one
  • Options
    goin Greens Bar as kid friendly.
  • Options

This place looks OK.
    OK if you like your pub very quiet Jints...
  • Options

This place looks OK.
    OK if you like your pub very quiet Jints...
    Had so much to drink in there I couldnt speak or walk properly.

• Options
    can someone give me directions from pokesdown station to the ground?
  • Options
    Google map?
  • Options
    Nearest pub to ground? That's where I'll be