Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO RedMist Doooooooom

Any idea on the running times for tomorrow? Looking to grab a pint or four in the BrewDog pub in Camden before strolling along...

Comments

• It be this:
    Doors 7pm
    7:30-8pm cultfinder
    8:10-8:55 Serpent Venom
    9:05-9:50 Witchsorrow
    10:10-11pm The Wounded Kings

I Hope to Meet you!
  • I'm going to try and get to this if i can
  • Awesome!
  • is it a dungeons and dragons or middle earth conference?
  • Ha ha summit like that matey, or heavy metal to some...
  • Top stuff.. just noticed the times on the site.. derrr... definitely looking forward to you guys and Witchsorrow (keep missing them)... Serpent Venom I like the sound of as well, however the lure of quality craft ale at BewDog means I will probably give Cultfinder a miss... Charlton shirts and a funeral doom version of valley floyd road?? ;o)
  • edited February 2012
    Yep,i'll be there for sure now and the brew dog pub may get a visit too :)

Got another mate coming as well now(alas hes a Gooner)
  • If you're giving the 1st band a miss I'd advise still getting your ticket early if you can, it's looking like a full one!
    We may swing by the brew dog, have a week of European lager after this!
  • Been in work since stupid O'clock today, so should be BrewDog-ing from about 5.30.. Bull and Gate about 8?? We should be okay to still get in then?? Treating my better half tonight... she'll love it 'o)
  • Have a great tour RedMist...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2012
    Good night out at the Bull and Gate yesterday :)
  • Oh yes.... impressed with Serpent Venom (my missus even tried buying a shirt but only small left in girlie sizes), bit disappointed with WitchSorrow who I'd been looking forward to seeing, however Wounded Kings were just a relentess wall of doom that battered me into submission!!! First time I'd heard the new vocalist as well, and thought she was great, added that extra dimension that might just move them up to the next level... just listening to the latest album now whilst running a billion spreadsheets :0)
  • I purchased a copy of that last night and i'll give it spin when i get home tonight.

"Relentless wall of doom" i couldn't have put it better myself :)
  • Thanks guys!
    Now home from the tour, had a bit of everything- beer, bruised ribs, extremist factions, police raids, too much vodka and lots of fantastic crowds!
    Awesome.
  • I've just read a gig review on Temple of Perdition:

http://templeofperdition.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html
  • 'Extremists factions'??? do tell!....
    Actually just reminded I need to get myself some Electric Wizard tickets!!
  • This gig just got 9/10 in Metal Hammer. Luvverly!

W.O.W did you get to the Electric Wizard gig?
  • ...Hey also tell your gf that we've now got girlie tshirts in all sizes ;0)

LLLBH