Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** FOR THOSE THAT PLEDGED IN THE PLAYER SPONSORSHIP DO YOU WISH TO ATTEND THE DINNER IF YOU WIN ***

Comments

• Options
    When do we find out if we've won a space at the player of the year night?
    If you are referring to this, the sponsors dinner, you will find out when i decide what date to do the draw.
    Haha very good :-0

I was only asking as tickets are on general sale , and i rather win one than end up forking out twice :-0

• Options
    Yes please
  • Options
    MIA, this is two seperate events.

I think you are referring to the player of the year dinner. This is the sponsors dinner.
  • Options
    If you are referring to this, the sponsors dinner, you will find out when i decide what date to do the draw.
    You have upset her now Mendonca, safe to say your name will not even be in the hat when the draw is made.

:-)

• Options

I was only asking as tickets are on general sale , and i rather win one than end up forking out twice :-0

They are not on sale - this is the sponsors dinner as AFKA said two different things!

• Options
    A no from me, but thanks again for organising it.
  • Options

They are not on sale - this is the sponsors dinner as AFKA said two different things!

Tho I believe they tried to sell tickets last year for the sponsors for £75 quid. Dont think they could get anyone to go.
  • Options
    Is it possible to wait a little longer 'till I answer? Am abroad at the mo' and won't have a date for when I am to return home for a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    That's fine, you can say yes and if have to pull out at last minute am sure we can find a replacement. Wont be doing the draw till end of march anyway.
  • Options
    I'm not sure
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YES
  • Options
    In that case, it's a yes from me. Cheers B
  • Options
    B - Yes please
  • Options

Yes

Thanks
  • Options
    Yes please. Thank you for organising!
  • Options
    Thanks for the clear up, I've not been sleeping to well, my head has been all over the place, thanks for your understanding.
  • Options
    Guess what, Addick in Exile has kindly arranged for us to have his 2 x seats at Dale Stephens table as he sponsored Dale but cant make the dinner.

So that is 18 dinner places up for grabs in the grand draw!

Thank you AinE.
  • Options
    Can't make that evening.

Hope those than win the tickets have a great night.
  • Options
    Guess what, Addick in Exile has kindly arranged for us to have his 2 x seats at Dale Stephens table as he sponsored Dale but cant make the dinner.

So that is 18 dinner places up for grabs in the grand draw!

Thank you AinE.
    Wow thats kind.

• Options
    I'm a no, unfortunately. However, a gnome would be perfect!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice gesture AinE.
  • Options
    Nice gesture AinE.
    Very nice gesture.
  • Options
    Won't be back for the dinner, but have been able to sort out a week back in blighty for the Hartlepool's game! tickets in the Greenwich suite as well. Happy days!!!! looking forward to a very very good day out!
  • Options
    nice one AinE, very generous gesture
  • Options
    Yes please
  • Options
    Yes Please
  • Options
    sorry for late reply - yes please.
  • Options
    No from me but cheers for organising. Would happily have another gnome to keep the others company would be like a small infestation or a shirt if my name gets pulled. Thanks again sorry for late reply, tricksy to post at work these days.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Waiting for answers from the below people. thank you.

Badger
    BennyHIll
    cafc-west
    Cardinal Sin
    chriswhytesbaldhead
    Evaforcharlton
    Exiled
    glasshalfull
    granpa
    Harry A Muse
    jtr
    JVL
    Killers Beard
    Len Glover
    maglor
    Miss Latimer
    Morts-Genius
    Noss
    Off it
    PaulWalsh79
    Pioneer
    pshrimpt
    Redabbot
    Reddog
    Robbo on the Wing
    Rollo84
    Shag
    SX Addick
    Yoda?
    thecrazyaddick
    Valley11
    Valley of Dreams
    walesaddickt
    winters dawn
    24Red
  • Options
    Sorry not for me just yet
    how's it going Ellisaddick? Good to see you posting again. If you can't make the dinner how about seeing you back on the poker tables soon?