Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chesterfield v Charlton Ath - 28 February 2012 - Preview, Predictions, Teams and Views

Comments

• Options
    Chesterfield will be scrapping like fury: so: Chesterfield 0 v CAFC 0 .. Charlton unchanged from Saturday
  • Options
    I have it on good knowledge it is going to be 2-1
  • Options
    2-2. We come from 2-0 down and Chesterfield miss a last minute penalty.
  • Options
    this will not be easy.

if there's no ex-Charlton players in their team, we might scrape it. if there is, he will score a deflected goal and we'll lose 1-0.
  • Options
    3-0 win BWP , Kermigant & Jackson
  • Options
    Chesterfield 1 Charlton 3 - expect a tough game but us to come out on top (hopefully)
  • Options
    1-0 Charlton, It will be harder than we think and it will take a BWP wonder goal to win it.
  • Options
    In some ways I think we got a couple of monkeys off our back last Saturday. 1. We finally played in an open and expansive way, created a whole host of chances, and dominated the game (2nd half). 2. BWP broke his long duck and could (should) have had a hat trick. So, I think the momentum should continue and we will win this quite easily. 2 or even 3 nil could happen. We need to play on the front foot though, just like the 2nd half Saturday.
  • Options
    same team, same result 0-2 to Charlton. BWP and Stephens
  • Options
    Are there really no easy games for a side convincingly top of the league with a great goals for and a fantastic goals against record?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to my first and second league away games of the season with bournemouth to follow on saturday. I was apprehensive about saturday after the recent performances but we thoroughly deserved the win and Stevenage weren't as good as I thought they would be. Chesterfield will also be difficult to beat so we will grind out another hard fought win. COYR!
  • Options
    Will be a tough game. I reckon 1-2 or maybe even an archibishop desmond.

Jackson and yann with the goals
  • Options
    After the performance against Stevenage im more confident of a good win here.

0-3
    BWP x2
    Jackson
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    God knows what side Sheridan will put out. I think we could potentially cause you problems but equally you could spank us 4-0 if things go badly.

Head says Chesterfield 1-4 Charlton

Heart says Chesterfield 2-1 Charlton

7,005 attendance.
  • Options
    Same team, same result, BWP and Jackson pen.
  • Options
    Might not be as easy as we'd hope. I see Chesterfield have only lost three of their last ten

And we have lost only ONE of our last ten, IA .

Just one word from me as always....

BELIEVE !

• Options
    Expecting a hard match but hoping quality will come through. 2-0 BWP with both goals...
  • Options
    Hope you don't win but it's hard to see anything but a charlton win. It all depends on the side Sheridan puts out to what the damage will be.

At this moment in time I'd be chuffed with a point but let's see what happens. Strange things happen in football. Enjoy the b2net anyway lads and lasses. Maybe one day our teams will meet again
  • Options
    We'll win, 2 or 3 nil. better it's at there ground, they'll be open and try to attack, which is great for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!

haddocks will batter the wonky's lets say 4-1!... ive heard powell has already ordered up saveloy treats from the exquisite 'spire chip shop' just down the road from the ground, so confidence is brimming but in a good way (and so it should be) also as its gunna be a bit nippy ooop naaarth a new addition to the treats has been added... 'chilli vinegar' should warm the cockles of our charlton heroes on the bus coming home after another great away win, HAPPY DAYS for you and me, enjoy.

• Options
    1-0 to us. Late Leon Clarke header.
  • Options
    Morning all Psychic RM (at yet another ungodly hour) with another prediction from my infamous 'ball's'............all is quiet in the RM household this morning as Mrs RM and I had a late night yesterday and so I have had to work on the balls myself, nowhre near as satisfying as when Mrs RM is polishing them!!! Oh well never mind here we go....
    This is not going to be as straightforward as some may think and to err on the side of caution is what I'm being told........it will be a hard fought game (which ones aren't nowadays?) and I can see it being 0-0 at HT.........however despite some nervy moments The Addicks will come away with a point as both sides score in the dying moments of the game 1-1.............sorry but thats what the balls are saying and Icant ignore them seeing as they were back to winning ways last Saurday!! (Realy hope that they are wrong and we get all 3, at least that means I can get Mrs RM back in action - on the balls - for Saturday's game)

Match Thread from around 7:15pm
  • Options
    Concede then go on to win 1 - 2
  • Options
    As I said during the first half on Saturday, the first goal will win it.
  • Options
    3-0 BWP, Morrison, Yann
  • Options
    2-1 Charlton with Green and Wiggins to score.
  • Options
    Very frustrating 0-0
  • Options
    another opposition side being talked up to Real Madrid levels
  • Options
    the shackles are off, the lustre has returned
    Chesterfield 0 Charlton 5